[Complete] Wader's App. [Expires 1st Jan 2012]

Speech bubble 
Runescape stuff
*RS Name: iWader
*Total level: 2225
*Country or Timezone: England/GMT
IRC Nickname: Wader

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]
[Image: 111217001059.png]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Farming/Slayer
*Who or what brought you to Surreal?: Heather
*What can you bring to Surreal?:
A vast knowledge of the game with years of experience and a passion for skilling.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Got Skills - Events Team.
Left due to the clan dying of inactivity.

WhiteSkillers - Recruitment, Council.
I was effectively leader after picking up the clan when the previous leader decided to abandon the clan and joined here, to which he was banned within a week for botting. Several months later I decided to close the clan due to differences between the staff, botting issues (including people in staff) and general ignorance from the leaders.

Irenic - Member
Left due to the dwindling activity of those who i talked to.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]
Yes.
Other comments:
wooooooooooooot I come home from work and see this!!! This is the best christmas present ever Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Provisional Application Pending
Your application has been marked as 'Pending' by a staff member. Steady there, it does not mean that you haven't been accepted - we are just going to look into your application a little bit more to see if you're the right kind of person for Surreal.

Your application was marked Pending because you are on the Irenic memberlist. Would you like us to remove you from it?

What do I do?
Unless a staff member asks for some general information about your clan history, we will not require you to do much at all. Just sit back, relax and we'll take care of the business within 48 hours! We apologise for the delay with your application, we understand your time is important and we'll get this sorted ASAP!

Thanks for your patience,
The Surreal Staff Team To_keep_order
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2011-12-17 04:11:01)Heather Wrote:  wooooooooooooot I come home from work and see this!!! This is the best christmas present ever Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333

Thought it might put a smile on your face Biggrin

(2011-12-17 05:28:26)Downfall Wrote:  Your application was marked Pending because you are on the Irenic memberlist. Would you like us to remove you from it?

I only posted that i was leaving last night, but i think im still on the whiteskillers clan list as well, would be great if you could get me removed smile
@iWader on Twitter.
No worries, I removed you from both member lists smile Welcome!

Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations! A staff member has approved your application and your two week trial period begins right now! Throughout your trial period, you must attend three events and maintain activity throughout our community to prove yourself as a possible clan member. You may apply to become a clan member within the upcoming two weeks, provided that you meet our requirements to move on.

So, what now?
Firstly you must understand that this does not make you a permanent member of the clan. You are now a trial member - and are given two weeks to prove yourself active enough to remain in Surreal.

You will need to see an Admin (SRL Downfall, Le Dan, Meg Grace or SRL Change) in game if you wish to be given a rank in our official Clan Chat, you can either add them in game to your friendslist or join our Official Clan Chat in game to speak to one of them.

Click here for more information on the Provisional application process.

Secondly, you now have access to some new forums and sections. These are part of the Members-only area, and this includes, but is not limited to the following: Thanks & Welcome!
The Surreal Staff Team Victory
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,952 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,817 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,694 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,715 2015-03-03 20:59:55
  Successful! Jay #3 [Expires March 17 2015] Jay 2 1,907 2015-03-03 18:34:37