HEYYY! :)
Thread Closed 

(2011-12-18 07:41:49)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  I agree the Saw story line is pretty amazing.

And Greys Anatomy definitely good show, Haven't watched it lately so I have no idea what's going in the show.

And the University of Florida.... which means we probably have another thing in common, we both hate u[sic]ga.

Anywayssss welcome Wink

(2011-12-18 02:44:44)Meg Wrote:  OMG Greys Anatomy is AMAZINGGGGG Biggrin and I also love the Saw series and have done ever since I watched the first one - although now I'm getting older my love of gory movies is starting to get the better of me and I'm finding it harder to watch lol
Now hold on a second.... Do I need to bring up that REALLY bad video I showed you... and then the following 1 hour of videos you willingly went out and found.... lol

LOL yeah no it's ok LOL

Hey and welcome! smile
Hey Tyler, welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

(2011-12-18 07:41:49)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  And the University of Florida.... which means we probably have another thing in common, we both hate u[sic]ga.

Who beat GT?? Wub
Gross University of Florida Wub

Anyway, welcome to the clan haha Wink
My rsn is Lexx, if I am not feeling lazy and have pm on, you're more than welcome to send me a message Wub

[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Hey Tyler, it's great having you with us! You sound like you'll fit right in. Good

I agree with you about how good the clan is. I've not seen a clan so well run ever before. I loves it, my precious...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUkg7ZA1hMEZWQt97YLmu...U5rKvtCeHw]
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to Surreal, Tyler! You sound like a pretty awesome guy judging by your intro here. I look forward to getting to know you better. ^_^ Take care, enjoy your stay, and let us know if you need anything!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smiley man! Heyyy!! Linspire 7 3,231 2013-02-08 10:48:46
Last Post: Jos
  Heyyy;) HottAngel 18 9,927 2012-09-17 15:56:25
Last Post: Danny