HEYYY! :)
Thread Closed 

Hello fellow clan mates! In case you can't tell - I'm really psyched to be a part of this clan. I've never seen a clan so professional lol. I guess to start off my name is Tyler and I'm 17. I live in Florida and I'm in the 11th grade. I plan on majoring in biology at the University of Florida when I graduate. I'm a really nice person and I love talking to people. I keep my private chat on (for the most part) so feel free to message me whenever you want. Yahoo

I started playing RuneScape back in 2005 because my cousin was playing it and I thought it was cool. I've been hooked ever since. My favorite movie series is Saw - if you can get passed the blood & gore it has a phenomenal story-line. I speak some Spanish; living in Florida means you pretty much have to. I love reading and watching Grey's Anatomy. Umnik2

I guess that covers all of the topics in the template. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! (: Thanks for reading.
Hey Ty! Welcome to Surreal! I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it here...hope to see you around!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
OMG Greys Anatomy is AMAZINGGGGG Biggrin and I also love the Saw series and have done ever since I watched the first one - although now I'm getting older my love of gory movies is starting to get the better of me and I'm finding it harder to watch lol

Welcome to the clan Tyler and hope you enjoy it here with us Biggrin

Btw, not sure if you use IRC but we have an IRC Channel #surreal and also we use TeamSpeak - feel free to join in and again Welcome smile

Oh yeah, I'm the M Waters in game incase you didn't know :p
[Image: 84658.gif]
and welcome good bunch of people here smile
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Greys Anatomy is not television.

hi

Meant it doesnt qualify as television. Cause it bad. Biggrin
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Thanks everyone! I've never really used either of those, but I'm downloading TeamSpeak right now (:

(2011-12-18 03:25:16)l Zephyr l Wrote:  Greys Anatomy is not television.

hi

I watch it on Netflix...but I believe it does air on ABC which is a television channel.
Hi
Welcome Ty! Don't let our professional appearance fool you, even though we're professional with our website and application stuff, everyone here knows how to have a darn good time!

Teamspeak will be a blast once you get it, you'll meet some quite interesting characters there. Also, Zephyr is very sarcastic, so don't take what he says seriously (usually).

Enjoy your time in Surreal, we're glad to have you! Grin
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome!!! Let's go Gators!!!
[Image: t98j8w.gif]
Welcome to Surreal there Tyo, sure you will fit in nicely here! smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I agree the Saw story line is pretty amazing.

And Greys Anatomy definitely good show, Haven't watched it lately so I have no idea what's going in the show.

And the University of Florida.... which means we probably have another thing in common, we both hate u[sic]ga.

Anywayssss welcome Wink

(2011-12-18 02:44:44)Meg Wrote:  OMG Greys Anatomy is AMAZINGGGGG Biggrin and I also love the Saw series and have done ever since I watched the first one - although now I'm getting older my love of gory movies is starting to get the better of me and I'm finding it harder to watch lol
Now hold on a second.... Do I need to bring up that REALLY bad video I showed you... and then the following 1 hour of videos you willingly went out and found.... lol
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smiley man! Heyyy!! Linspire 7 3,231 2013-02-08 10:48:46
Last Post: Jos
  Heyyy;) HottAngel 18 9,927 2012-09-17 15:56:25
Last Post: Danny