Hi Hi Everyone = )
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Sgrplumfairy (until 12/27 then back to sleepyflower)
Real-life name/nickname: Michelle/Mico
Describe yourself in one word: Caring

What made you start playing runescape: Started playing w/ my kiddos
Favorite Movie: I don't have one ... not much of a movie person
Occupation: Para educator working w/ special need students (But in college and will have my master’s finished end of May 2012, then hopefully I will find a better paying job… if not on to sign language interpreter school for another 2 years. )
Other language(s): Sign Language
Hobbies/talents: Reading (Not so much for leisure atm due to college), poetry, outdoors/beaches/camping, family, RS, chilling @ home, my bunnies (all 5 of them) ummmm volunteering and I love photography. = )

Wanna know anything else, just ask! = )
Welcome! We work in similar circles (I'm a speech pathologist/therapist, whatever you call it over there!) and work with adults and children with special needs. I'm no good at sign languge and have tried my hand at BSL a bit! Perhaps I can learn from you smile looking forward to meeting you!
You both are amazing to me Wub My 6yr old son has Autistic Spectrum Disorder and possible ADHD although not medicated even though paediatrician recommended it - have tried diet control (Feingold Diet) but no improvements so medication might end up being the way to go, he has speech therapy/occupational therapy and possibly looking into behavioural therapy in the upcoming year - I have so much respect for what you both do Wub

Anyway enough of my rambling! Welcome to Surreal Michelle and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have Biggrin

oh that reminds me, I know how to sign the alphabet thats about as far as my knowledge of sign language goes smile
Hello there Michelle smile I respect anyone that works in your line of work, and sign language thats amazing smile I tried to learn before but I am do bad at remembering it Sad
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Hey there Michelle. I had a feeling like you guys would want to check out this clan. Good luck and I look forward to meeting you and your husband more soon.
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Hi Michelle smile Welcome to Surreal. You seem to do a lot of good for people, which I respect. I'm sure a lot of people are grateful for what you do <3 Have a great stay and let me know if you have any questions.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
[Image: hello-hi-137.gif]
HI Michelle , welcome to you hope you have a wonderful time in Surreal
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Haha you should not feel bad about being old, there are lots of different ages in Surreal!
Welcome to the clan. Biggrin I wish I knew sign language!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal, Michelle! I have mad respect for what you do in your line of work. Thank you for all the effort you put into your job. ^_^ I haven't had the chance to meet you in-game yet, but from what I hear, you're quite awesome! Can't wait to talk to you more. <3

Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your stay!
Hey and welcome! smile