[Complete] Smith Master's app [Expires 24 Nov 2010]

Current Runescape Display Name: Smith Master
Original Runescape Name: iDieter (Why needed?)
IRC Nickname (if applicable):
Overall level: 1940+
Timezone: GMT+1

A screenshot of your account saying "S R L <3" in the Runescape Chatbox:
[Image: nldixg.png]

Reason why you are applying: I need some events
Your favorite Runescape skill/activity: Smithing
What other clans have you involved yourself with (please be detailed): Vita Infinitus (member) - Flawless (they made me council >.<)

AGREEMENT
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

Do you agree? [Yes/No] Yes

Other comments (optional): We can talk ingame if you want to ask specific questoins. I love to compete skills smile
Provisional Application On Hold
Your application has been put on hold by the Surreal staff. The reason for this is because you are still on Flawless' memberlist. Please get this entry on the list removed and reply to this topic when done.

In reply to your question, original runescape names are required for people who have a bad track record with other clans - it is rarely used but important nonetheless.

We value your application and it is our utmost priority to get this sorted out as soon as possible. Hang in there, we won't be longer than 1-3 days! smile

Yours sincerely,
The Surreal Staff Team
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Being in the other clan is a problem? I've read the rules, but I haven't found something about it, but that can just be my bad english or my bad eyes.

Can you point this out? I want to solve this smile

Thx
Multi-clanning, we do not allow you to be in another skilling based clan.
I'll fix that in 24 hours smile
Don't forget to respond to this thread when you have done so.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
I've putted on a request in private message to the clanleaders to remove me from the official memberslist and runheadlist. I hope they respond soon, but I can't do anything more right now I guess.

If I keep on hold, can I join events, and even better: Are there cups where I can compete in? smile
Not whilst you are still on that memberlist, sorry Sad
http://www.runehead.com/forum/topic/3-re...e-posting/

try creating a topic there to have yourself removed from the runehead clan listing you are still on.

Hope that helps smile
http://www.runehead.com/forum/topic/1177...remove-me/

Thanks for the help. I'm waiting for their response smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,953 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,817 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,694 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,715 2015-03-03 20:59:55
  Successful! Jay #3 [Expires March 17 2015] Jay 2 1,907 2015-03-03 18:34:37