Hey there!
Thread Closed 

Hahah thanks guys Tongue

I've been in CC since 5th grade. It's pretty high matched up as my favorite sport compared to hockey. I find it so relaxing. Our coach brings us on trips to awesome places. My favorite was the trip to Mackinac Island. It's an island on Lake Michigan. There are literally no motored vehicles whatsoever on the island. There's waterfalls, tons and tons of tracks through the forest. It was just amazing.
Welcome to Surreal, Ken! A mechanic, you say? How do you like that job? It was one of my choices when I went into vocational school, but I strayed into the path of computers instead. Always wondered how mechanic work would be.

Make yourself comfortable here and let us know if you need anything!
(2011-12-25 13:32:50)Saltie Wrote:  I've been in CC since 5th grade. It's pretty high matched up as my favorite sport compared to hockey. I find it so relaxing. Our coach brings us on trips to awesome places. My favorite was the trip to Mackinac Island. It's an island on Lake Michigan. There are literally no motored vehicles whatsoever on the island. There's waterfalls, tons and tons of tracks through the forest. It was just amazing.

Sounds absolutely amazing. My school didn't offer CC until freshman year in high school, so I got a lot later start in it than you, though enjoy it all the same. smile Unfortunately we didn't go on any cool trips except to the local tubing hill to run hill sprints, which doesn't sound quite as fun as waterfalls on Mackinac Island, haha.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome Ken! Go go go cross country! Biggrin Love Monty Python too! Hope to see you around Biggrin
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]