Hello all. :)
Thread Closed 

Welcome James smile Looking forward to seeing you ingame. Hope you enjoy Surreal Tongue
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Hey and welcome! smile
(2011-12-29 08:17:41)Exbajalator Wrote:  Welcome James smile Looking forward to seeing you ingame. Hope you enjoy Surreal Tongue

(2011-12-29 14:13:40)Witch Wrote:  Hey and welcome! smile

Thanks you guys.

And hey, I have a question: I tried to post a Goals thread, but it won't show up. Does it have to be approved?
Welcome to Surreal, James!

[Image: 3557ta.jpg]

In all seriousness, it's cool that you like history. ^_^ And don't worry, we won't judge you!

Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your stay. <3

As for the G&A thread, I'm not really sure why it's not showing up for you. I didn't see any threads awaiting to be approved, so maybe Meg, Jordan, or Danny can help you out.
Welcome to Surreal James! Biggrin I'm sure you'll love it here. :3
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

(2011-12-29 16:18:48)Agent Shay Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, James!

[Image: 3557ta.jpg]

In all seriousness, it's cool that you like history. ^_^ And don't worry, we won't judge you!

Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your stay. <3

As for the G&A thread, I'm not really sure why it's not showing up for you. I didn't see any threads awaiting to be approved, so maybe Meg, Jordan, or Danny can help you out.

Maybe I've just gone crazy. I keep on hearing crazy things IRL that isn't there. xDDD

(2011-12-29 17:00:41)Bronagh Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal James! Biggrin I'm sure you'll love it here. :3

I already do. smile