Hello all. :)
Thread Closed 

Hello to all. smile

My name is James, and, obviously, I love a little game called Skyrim. xD It's quite fun, especially when you do The Companion's Quests. Lets just say, it'll have you "howling" at the moon... Grin I also love playing Minecraft with my friends on our private server, and I would obviosuly have to like playing Runescape. Runsecape wise, I've always loved the allure of killing. Something about it just... draws me in. Tongue

In real life, I love History. I want to, when I am ready to go to college (I'm 15, mind you) major in either History or Graphic Design. I think why I'm so interested in learning about Hsitory is because when I was a little younger, I watched the History Channel while most others were watching that goofy and annoying little sponge. Last year, in my 8th Grade year, I won the Golden Horseshoe (award given to those with extensive knowledge of West Virginia) and my town's History Bowl team came state runner-up in the History Bowl held at the Charleston Cultural Center. (I hate to feel like I'm bragging, I just don't wanna feel stupid around you guys Sad ).

Whew. Tongue
Also, I cannot set my avatar. Everytime I select the file, the path dissapears.
Well hey! No need to worry what we think, lotta cool people on here with a shared addiction to gaming Tongue

Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the clan!
If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
[Image: Kivandien.png]
[Image: hello_plane.gif]
Yeah james we all addicted to games smile
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

(2011-12-29 05:36:05)deckard Wrote:  Well hey! No need to worry what we think, lotta cool people on here with a shared addiction to gaming Tongue

Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the clan!

(2011-12-29 06:08:00)Wendy Wrote:  [Image: hello_plane.gif]
Yeah james we all addicted to games smile

Thanks for the warm welcome, you two. smile
Heya James, look forward to meeting ya in game mate smile
~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
Hi James and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here Biggrin
(2011-12-29 06:27:42)Rinaldi Wrote:  Heya James, look forward to meeting ya in game mate smile

(2011-12-29 06:35:01)Meg Wrote:  Hi James and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here Biggrin

Again, thanks for the warm welcomes. smile
No need to worry about feeling stupid around us, we don't judge smile

Very cool that you've got such an interest in history, and welcome to Surreal! Enjoy your stay!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
[Image: a40138c4-2fc3-46c4-9e58-70f721a39135.jpg]

Welcome to Surreal! I too enjoy me some Skyrim Biggrin...Hope to see you around!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
(2011-12-29 07:19:03)Banana Wrote:  No need to worry about feeling stupid around us, we don't judge smile

Very cool that you've got such an interest in history, and welcome to Surreal! Enjoy your stay!

Why thanks. smile

(2011-12-29 07:28:38)TJPAB Wrote:  [Image: a40138c4-2fc3-46c4-9e58-70f721a39135.jpg]

Welcome to Surreal! I too enjoy me some Skyrim Biggrin...Hope to see you around!

I dunt see wut I did thar. :c