Dan's Intro :)
Thread Closed 

Real Life

Hello, my name is Daniel (Dan) I’m 19. I live in the East Midlands (UK). I work full time as an Electrician for a small but growing company. Work takes up a lot of my life (especially the last 4 months as there was a mad rush before the solar deadline) but Scape takes up the rest of the time I’m not sleeping. Lazy2

Runescape

Current name: Electric_dan
Past name: SE_Dan

I started playing Runescape about 5 years ago after a friend of mine said how good it was. I started a new account about 4 years ago (my current one) which I played on and off for the first year. After that I met Skillers Empire and started to skill, I have been clanless since Sad

Looking forward to joining smile
Hey Dan <3 Great to see you here !! Let me know if you need anything mate. I'll give you Clan Buddy status! Thanks for posting an intro... welcome and have a great stay. Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Woot go Dan join join join!!!! lol

Surreal is a great clan and you will enjoy it here
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
hello Dan
Welcome to Surreal
Hope you enjoy it here
Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Dan! We have lots of former SE members here in Surreal, so you'd fit right in for sure. This clan really is great if you want to get back into skilling again. Hope to see an application from you. ^^

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions!
Hey there Dan smile Welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Yet another SE member comes our way! Welcome to Surreal, Dan, enjoy your stay. smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hooray Dan your finally joining! Wub This is awesome!
Welcome to Surreal mate. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

[Image: blue_couch.gif]
set yourself down and relax , you're in a good place my friend
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,157 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,066 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,851 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,628 2017-08-01 16:55:04