Ello!!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Crazy Inmate
Real-life name/nickname: Zach, Z-Tom(nickname)
Describe yourself in one word: Partier

What made you start playing runescape: A rl freind got me into the game back in September of 2004, He quit a long time ago but i got addicted lol.
Favorite Movie: Dazed and confused / Fast times at ridgemont high
Occupation: Leader of the Shipping and Receiving Branch at Bulldog Tools, A prosthetic and Orthotics company.
Other language(s): Only English
Hobbies/talents: I enjoy Nfl football, I'm a New Orleans Saints fan until i die, It's probably the number 1 thing i care about in life. I also enjoy MMA, Computer games (obviously) and Amusement Parks (Preferably Cedar point and kings Island). I went to vocation school my last 2 years of high scool for computer network administration so I'm knowledgeable in that as well.

Oh yeah, i set Records in highschool for typing speed and accuracy if that matters, lol Bad
MMA <3

Awesome typing skills Biggrin! Welcome to Surreal Zach! Hope to see you around :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Welcome to Surreal, Zach, enjoy your stay! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome to Surreal! smile You seem accomplished; well done. I look forward to seeing you in either IRC or Runescape.(:
I've added you all on Runescape as Friends, I look forward to meeting everyone!
Mind I ask what MA you actually train? I did right under 2 years of Brazilian Jui Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing.. However, two years of training doesn't sound like too much in BJJ, but it is when I went 4-5 times a week @ 3-4 hours a day. I trained no gui and on a cement floor at my friends garage for free; exception of babysitting his kids. He was a great trainer 1-on-1; He is a 2nd degree blackbelt in BJJ. It was great fun, and I learned a lot. However, he was picked up on drug and gun charges and is currently (as I know of) in prison in a totally different state.
Very nice, My Uncle teaches Karate he is a 10th degree black belt, He's an old schooler from the 70's haha, so i trained a little bit under him, I don't do it anymore tho I only watch it on television, when i did do it however i got to a brown belt.

I would love to try brazilian jui jitsu and muay thai tho, that would be fun as shit. lol
Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Zach! I've been to King's Island before; I have cousins who live in Ohio and we went when I visited them. But it was when I was very little, so I don't really remember it, haha. Just that it was fun.

Enjoy your stay here and let us know if you have any questions!
PKI (Kings island) Is pretty cool, Cedar point blows it out of the water though, over 19 roller coasters, cedar point is the shit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'ello Duckyup 13 6,595 2013-08-14 18:08:48
Last Post: Evaluate
  Ello g0dllk3_Sasame 16 8,733 2012-03-20 04:00:59
Last Post: Shay
  ello there Gehasst 14 7,587 2011-05-23 17:50:17
Last Post: MzBrittany