'ello
Thread Closed 

I didn't really know how to introduce myself so here:

Runescape Name: Viledia/Duckyup
Real-life name/nickname: Sam/Ducky
Describe yourself in one word: Lonewolf

What made you start playing runescape: My friends
Favorite Movie: Pretty much anything that has R.D.Jr in it, probably Sherlock Holmes
Other language(s): French
Hobbies/talents: Cycling, Music

Hi
I approve of Robert Downey Jr. He's really good and I also basically love anything he's in.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Thanks, how do I activate my signature btw? (and are we allowed to include our Youtube Channel)
Hey Ducky welcome to surreal

Pm me if you need anything
(2013-08-13 20:06:15)Duckyup Wrote:  Thanks, how do I activate my signature btw? (and are we allowed to include our Youtube Channel)

I believe the only way to have a signature is that you start your provisional application. (In other words you have to have a rank of provisional+). There are other ranks that can have signatures but it takes a little bit until we hand those certain ranks out to people.

And yes you can have almost anything in your profile as long as it follows our rules and is not inappropriate.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Sam smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Welcome to Surreal, Sam smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ello g0dllk3_Sasame 16 8,717 2012-03-20 04:00:59
Last Post: Shay
  Ello!! Zach | Treeman 15 7,838 2012-01-13 14:38:03
Last Post: Jiri
  ello there Gehasst 14 7,570 2011-05-23 17:50:17
Last Post: MzBrittany