[Answered] Not in the Mood
Thread Closed 

This happens to me a lot as well. The best remedy is to get away from RuneScape and take a break, like many others have suggested. I usually go play another game I really like for a while, then my RS interest starts to come back, slowly but surely. Don't force yourself to play, it will only make things worse. Take a break for a while, see how you feel. Hope this helps!

PS: It's very normal to feel this way after achieving a big milestone you were working towards. I often feel this way after I hit 99 in a skill. Usually a one or two week break from RS gives me a bit more motivation to come back and keep kicking towards my next goals. Good luck!
I'm in the same boat as Alchemy Hawk in being one of the few that enjoys it and can keep playing a bunch. I guess usually if I'm not in the mood for one thing I either take a little break and watch some tv, figure out something that I want to do such as try some merching or pvm etc that isn't the usual grind until I am again.

Usually nowadays when I know I have to grind a skill, especially if I'm not a huge fan of it I just collect up a bit of money and use it all on it. Making skills go fast just seems to make it a lot more fun (example being slayer where I'm just using claw specs, overloads, turmoil for basically every task but I have a break after every task or so, so that I'm not exhausting myself since it's not my favourite skill.

[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Haven't played for over 3 days, log in check acct, check misc, log back off. I have been bordering on "quitting", but who hasn't/isn't? I can say part of my issue is the game has changed so much and I sit waiting for a reason to play via a great update .... atm i feel like i will be waiting a long while.

[Image: micosig.png]
Taking a break did help lol. I've realized that if I put the shittier skills (like slayer because I can really multitask that because my screens too small to split screen) then I guess I can continue playing. I've resumed my 99 str goal and i'm like 60k off now, after that maybe I'll start slayer again or fishing or fletch or wc.
I usually lost my motivation to play this mainly happens when I achieve a goal that I set to myself and almost all the next week is spent trying to set a new goal to get the motivation back.
Try setting little goals since this helps for me.
This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.