Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
1 5.56%
4 - It's pretty good.
9 50.00%
3 - Not bad.
4 22.22%
2 - Could be better.
2 11.11%
1 - Not worth it.
1 5.56%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Spin and Win on the Squeal of Fortune!
Thread Closed 

Feeling lucky? We're proud to present the Squeal of Fortune: a game of chance available to free players once daily, and members twice per day. There are some fantastic prizes on offer: some exclusive; some powerful; and some...well...nutritious, at least. Everyone's a winner, and it's quick and easy to play every day!

As soon as you log in, you’ll be greeted by Yelps, the host of Squeal of Fortune. Interact with him to start things spinning, and then hit the big, red button see what you’ve won.

Each time you play, you'll see a selection of items to win, randomly chosen from Yelps's huge stash of loot. There’ll always be a grand prize, such as a godsword, some dragon equipment, a hefty XP lamp or an eye-watering number of GP, so there’s a chance to win big every time.

There's also a range of exclusive items that can only be obtained through Squeal of Fortune, including a goblin hat, demonic horns and some amazing head tattoos.

There are many practical prizes on offer to help you on your adventures too, including gems, coins, arrows and magic runes. Even if you don’t get that shiny swag you had your eye on, there'll always be tomorrow – and you can never have too many cabbages.

Good luck, and have fun!

Further Details

To play, log into the game, and click the interface icon that appears on-screen. You can drag this anywhere on the screen, and it will appear in that position whenever you log in. The button will disappear for the day once you used your available spins.
Members can spin twice per day, and free players once. This resets at midnight, GMT/BST.
Please note that many of the more illustrious items to be won in Squeal of Fortune are non-tradable.
Take a look at our forum FAQ if you have further questions.

Mod Nexus

In Other News

We’ve added voice overs to NPCs in the Troll Warzone area, including two voiced by the winners of our recent competition. Pump up the volume and take a tour of the town!
There are now server-wide announcements, broadcast when a player achieves something particularly outstanding. You can stop these being broadcast from yourself by switching off your private chat. Please note – if you have private chat off at the time of the update and wish to block announcements, you’ll need to switch private chat on and then off again. You can also filter out announcements from other players through the "Game" filter options in the bottom-left corner of the screen.

Patch notes for this update: (Click to View)
Free stuff is okay, but updates are better. I fail to see how this improves the game.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
My exclusive head tattoo plox!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu6RXntvdMgnq4b2orTNS...Py6d82nNmw]
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Dont really get it tbh. unannounced update which turns out to be the most random thing ever, that theres 2 chances everyday of receiving an item for free what is potentially worth huge sums of cash, of course they're not tradeable, but whats the point in paying for a divine, when you could get one for free but the only difference is its not tradeable.

I mean no one knows the 'drop rate'? of the valuable items, but its inevitable that every player will eventually get all of these items for free.

I personally would have preferred it if jagex didnt bother with an update this week and spent some more time testing and/or improving upcoming updates.
@iWader on Twitter.
5b xp while only logging in for this here I come.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
This...is...weird...

At least it'll get me to log in every day.

40 steel arrows and 50 coins for today's spins. I guess I can't complain since it's free...
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
It's ok. The only thing I don't like is how f2p can win p2p items but then Jagex gives them the stupid message "Subscribe to claim this reward". It's a pretty low blow to f2pers who have been getting shafted by Jagex these past few months.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Update is poor IMO. Especially the "news" update, very plain and boring.

Was so close to a possible Divine on Spinny Wheel tho .. was mad.
I think its pretty neat. I'm pleased with this update and even though the items are untradeable I like that idea too bc people then wouldn't get rich quick with this kind of thing. I think it's fun and it's a little something they are giving their members. Look at it like a free Lottery.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
So lame. I only got an elysian ss from this. Waste of time.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Answered Question about the Squeel or Wheel of Fortune. Huey 2 3,263 2012-11-03 21:16:10
Last Post: Huey
  The Squeal of Neptune Mini Kniight 14 9,039 2012-06-08 01:15:48
Last Post: Dave
  Squeal of Fortune Spins Angus 54 27,816 2012-06-05 15:43:49
Last Post: Elrydith
  Squeal of Fortune: Win More, Win Big! Mini Kniight 11 7,870 2012-05-29 14:07:34
Last Post: Random Dandy
  Squeal of Fortune – Extra Spins Shay 57 70,092 2012-04-07 16:42:46
Last Post: AlchemyHawk