Morytania task set
Thread Closed 

We know we're getting a Morytania task set with new leg armor this month. I'm going to attempt to guess as many of the hard/elite tasks and possible rewards as I can, mostly just for the heck of it. Feel free to join in if you like. Then when they release it we can all see how much my intelligence dwarfs that of everyone else.

I'll start with the bts quote and then make my guesses.

Elite Tasks

Rewards

Anyone else want to take a shot at it?
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
"Mix a prayer renewal potion. Confirmed in the bts, but I'll go a step further and predict that you have to complete every step in the Morytania area, like the ardy rune crossbow task."

That is the only one of that came to mind, and you already have it. Tongue
Nice topic!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I am going to predict growing some different mushrooms is one of the tasks though which idk. Also collecting hollow logs for splitbark armour will probably be another. Use the ectofunctus. Kill a werewolf while its in human form and when its in werewolf form. Complete a burgh de rot ramble and temple trekking round. Use the drakon medallion to teleport to somewhere. Make a ghast visible and defeat it. Maybe make an ivandis flail.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Lame.. what if I don't want to burn a shade
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Then no buckets of slime for you.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTS #69 - Daemonheim Task Set Wader 11 8,543 2013-09-07 04:40:13
Last Post: Dave
  Morytania Tasks Shay 22 13,580 2012-03-29 15:05:28
Last Post: deckard
  Game Bar, Task Rewards, and 'Jagex Time' clock ReturnFate 3 3,088 2010-12-05 16:51:50
Last Post: Ryan