Official BXP advice
Thread Closed 

Jagex published a bonus xp weekend advice video created by members of the rs video making community (whatever that means) for those of us in need of a good laugh.

[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Alright tips for newer players I guess smile. Thought a couple of them were funny as well, loved the fletching one ^^ Cheers for sharing
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Actually my initial thought was that the whole video is garbage, but I suppose given the target audience the advice could have been a lot worse. But the way to really get the most out of bxp is to prepare way in advance, so releasing a video 2 days ahead of time just isn't going to cut it. But it is a good starting point for beginners like you said.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Looks like more of a humorous video, mostly looks to be helpful to first timers. Was nice for a little laugh, anyway. Thanks for posting.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Haha, a good laugh. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

The crafting guy is a little too excited. XD Hilarious video, thanks for sharing!
Sadly this isn't just for first timers, don't forget the stupid. I've seen some shocking and hilarious conversations this weekend, some by high lvl players. Best was one trying to figure out what he was doing wrong at poh alter.
I can't watch the video with my slow internet but I would like to comment on Seamus's post.

I haven't played this game in a year and there are many many things I personally forgot how to do so it isn't just "stupid" people. Wink
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2012-03-17 17:58:13)Bug Wrote:  I can't watch the video with my slow internet but I would like to comment on Seamus's post.

I haven't played this game in a year and there are many many things I personally forgot how to do so it isn't just "stupid" people. Wink

I've taken a few breaks a year or more long and even now catching up from a long one. Of course I wasn't implying anyone who needs the video is stupid and making it seem that way is deliberately removing the context of the original post.

I was taking a shot at the people who either fail to read the front page or do and still don't understand why certain things don't stack.

Sorry if you were offended at my post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL Runescape Membership Trailer Shaken 7 4,776 2012-05-21 04:00:51
Last Post: Angus
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,738 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay
Shield RS - Advice Mikuri 10 7,451 2011-09-21 14:06:01
Last Post: Exbajalator
  Answered Advice needed Dallar 3 3,568 2011-04-17 22:30:55
Last Post: ReturnFate