[Complete] Plasma's App [Expires June 1st]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: Plasma Heat
*Total level: 2109
*Country or Timezone: United States of America/PST
IRC Nickname: Plasma

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!] http://gyazo.com/299f5982680ff46311a41dad7e57b511

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Don't exactly have just one, but primary interests are slayer, questing, and skilling in general.
*Who or what brought you to Surreal?: The Sal's recruitment thread.
*What can you bring to Surreal?: My charisma and overwhelming joy.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: A X I O M, Modernity.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] Yes.

Other comments: Sup.
Provisional Application Accepted!

Congratulations and welcome to Surreal! You've really made a great choice, we promise. You're on a two week trial at the moment, to find out more about it, click here.

What now?
Firstly, you're going to need a rank in our clan chat! So join the clan chat 'Surreal', and wait for a member of our higher staff team (either @Bowlinmaster@, @Evaluate@ or @Downfall@ to invite you into our RuneScape clan.

You now have access to our events forums, containing things to do whilst you spend your time in Surreal!

Thank you very much for your interest,
Rocket scientists are rare these days! Let us know if you have any questions smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,962 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,832 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,707 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,731 2015-03-03 20:59:55
  Successful! Jay #3 [Expires March 17 2015] Jay 2 1,921 2015-03-03 18:34:37