AFK is A-OK
Thread Closed 

not gonna lie but who hasn't "afkd" Jagex would need to ban the entire population if it was against the rules.
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Between Afk-ing or staring at a pixelated tree for 8 hours. I'll get me a slice of Afk. This definitely was very frowned upon back in the day. In fact I believe the auto log out time was reduced back in the day and skills were much harder to Afk. A lot of this stemmed from the botters though. I think RS sent a pretty clear signal that Afk was more accepted when they made the bonfire for fire making. =P
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

(2012-06-01 02:16:02)Zooperman Wrote:  not gonna lie but who hasn't "afkd" Jagex would need to ban the entire population if it was against the rules.

I'm also sure that, at some point or another, Jagex moderators themselves have AFKed in the game; and some may even go so far as to say they've AFK'd the community at some point or another.
I always have and always will afk as much as possible. Whether it's running to the bathroom/going out to smoke/playing with my kids or whatever else I do lol.. didn't really care if it was "against the rules" or not but yeah.. good to know it isn't now! Biggrin
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]