BTS - Fish Flinger and Combat Rework
Thread Closed 

Watch this and tell me what you think.
I think the new combat system is great and I will be looking forward to trying Fish Flingers out, I have never done it before. As far as the combat rework goes, this video makes melee look underpowered with the fact that you can teleport around anf move back when ranging and mageing.

What are your thoughts??
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
That looks absolutely amazing. Just my take on it LOL
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
This looks awesome

btw all news are posted now. They weren't loading earlier Sad
I can't wait!! I might be getting my combat up a bit because of this now!
Yup I agree Jordan, I am really excited, looks so cool. Yahoo
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Drop jaw fantastic! It looks so much better and looks as if it adds a whole new level of skill that will make everything more interesting! No more point and click? Fantastic. I can not wait to get my hands on this update!
Fish Flingers will be fantastic, i like it the way it is now, but after seeing the video i'm waiting it even more..
The combat looks just great, i hope i can test it out and they pick me Biggrin
I can't wait to see this in action. I'll probably spend the whole month working on my combat skills and gathering dg tokens so I can access as much of the new stuff as possible when the beta goes live.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2012-06-01 21:25:29)Dave Wrote:  I can't wait to see this in action. I'll probably spend the whole month working on my combat skills and gathering dg tokens so I can access as much of the new stuff as possible when the beta goes live.

I was thinking the same thing. The new update looks like it will bring a whole new interest in combat for me.
(2012-06-01 21:38:38)Jackson Wrote:  
(2012-06-01 21:25:29)Dave Wrote:  I can't wait to see this in action. I'll probably spend the whole month working on my combat skills and gathering dg tokens so I can access as much of the new stuff as possible when the beta goes live.

I was thinking the same thing. The new update looks like it will bring a whole new interest in combat for me.

Convenient timing on the Slayer week, huh?
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Golden Fish Eggs looking for a Good Home DarkFear 7 4,873 2015-08-05 00:35:36
Last Post: Mikuri
  Summer Special & D&D Improvements and Death Rework Shawn 9 7,953 2015-05-27 20:03:54
Last Post: Myster Q
  Death System rework in the works Gohankuten 12 9,785 2015-02-10 01:58:40
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements Bowlinmaster 9 6,668 2014-04-30 10:08:09
Last Post: Destriant
  What to train combat on in F2P? And money? GiantSp00n 5 4,591 2013-03-28 19:58:00
Last Post: Gold_Trustee