Why can't I change my RS password?
Thread Closed 

I went to my account settings and tried to change my password but when I click on change password it says that they have sent me an email to my registered email account. So I go on my email account to look for this email and do not receive one each time...

I have checked my past email accounts which I no longer use and it's not on either of them, so what is going on? This is pathetic if I where to ever get hacked there wouldn't be a thing I could do about it as now I can no longer change my password ever again...

I have checked the spam folder on all accounts also, it's just not there...
I know I had the same problem back few days ago. I went to Account Settings - Email & Communication prefences and then Prefences and then Submit. You can try that, for me it worked. smile
That also sends an email to your current registered email address. I think I know which email it's linked to but I can't recover it. :/
Is there anyway that someone else may have registered an e-mail to your account? Someone had done so on my little brothers account and we didn't noticed for some months afterward.
I have no idea I just don't know how to change it to my current email. Sad
(2012-06-02 23:39:54)Witch Wrote:  I have no idea I just don't know how to change it to my current email. Sad

I believe in order to change it you must go through you social/networking services tab (or whatever it is called) in the account management section of your account. An e-mail is then sent, which is a problem, to the e-mail you can't figure out to confirm the e-mail change. Perhaps if you contacted Jagex's support e-mail they could help you out?
I would contact Jagex directly as Jackson suggested if nothing else works for you hun
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name Change Game Mr Tanner 22 12,850 2018-04-16 16:30:14
Last Post: Oxide
  If you could change anything about Runescape... Ava 15 10,875 2014-08-23 20:10:38
Last Post: Ava
  Display name change Morfonious 1 2,386 2012-06-24 04:46:52
Last Post: Downfall