Combat: Action and Adrenaline!
Thread Closed 

(2012-06-18 03:35:16)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2012-06-15 15:56:28)Jay Wrote:  Looks interesting. I feel bad for people that still play on Fixed screen ;\

Fixed for life. Wub

I 2nd this.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
A quick update for anyone who doesn't browse the RSOF thread.

"We plan to include a "Beta Shop" which will sell combat gear of all levels for free to enable people to go out and test things without fear of dying and loosing all their stuff."

All gear accessible for everyone, really looking forward to this now.
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

(2012-06-18 11:09:59)Jay Wrote:  A quick update for anyone who doesn't browse the RSOF thread.

"We plan to include a "Beta Shop" which will sell combat gear of all levels for free to enable people to go out and test things without fear of dying and loosing all their stuff."

Me like.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
(2012-06-18 11:09:59)Jay Wrote:  A quick update for anyone who doesn't browse the RSOF thread.

I foresee Jagex glitching this the first day or something where it transfers stuff to the live account and crashes a ton of items due to high volume being gotten for free from the beta. I mean with Jagex's track record for glitches you gotta admit it has a high probability of happening.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Really looking forward to this update! It fits in perfectly with my training, as I'll more than likely be focusing on combat/slayer around the time of release smile Not too fussed if I get the beta or not, but it would be nice.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements Bowlinmaster 9 6,668 2014-04-30 10:08:09
Last Post: Destriant
  What to train combat on in F2P? And money? GiantSp00n 5 4,591 2013-03-28 19:58:00
Last Post: Gold_Trustee
  A couple combat questions Bug 6 4,656 2013-02-26 08:25:37
Last Post: Bug
  Evolution of Combat l Zephyr l 12 7,975 2012-11-27 18:28:24
Last Post: l Zephyr l
  Evolution of Combat Launches 20th November! AlchemyHawk 23 13,499 2012-11-09 14:18:08
Last Post: Dick