Combat: Action and Adrenaline!
Thread Closed 

Combat HQ

The Combat HQ has been updated with a whole host of information about the hotly anticipated action bar, and a new feature for the Evolution of Combat beta: adrenaline!

This week, all the information you need to know about the upcoming action bar has been added to a new tab, including details of how you can add abilities to the bar; how it works once you’ve set it up; key mapping, and much more!

[Image: srEZh.jpg]

Also this week, we’re pleased to announce details of adrenaline: a player resource brand new to the Evolution of Combat. Located just above the action bar slots, your adrenaline meter builds up as you do damage in combat. The new Basic abilities can be used to generate additional adrenaline, while Thresholds and Ultimates require you to have a certain amount of adrenaline before their use, as they’re more powerful. To find out more about this system, head over to the Combat HQ and check out the new Action Bar and Adrenaline tab.

[Image: GZSWE.jpg]

Behind the Scenes

In addition to the Combat HQ update, here’s another episode of Behind the Scenes on video, dedicated to the Evolution of Combat. Mod Chris L and Mod Hunter will take you on a whistle-stop tour through the new action bar and adrenaline features! You’ll see how the action bar will work, and watch as both the action bar and adrenaline are used in combat situations!

If you like this video then head over and check out our YouTube channel for previous Behind the Scenes videos, and RuneCast - a fortnightly round up of what’s going on in RuneScape.

The RuneScape Team
Looks good to me smile can't wait tbh
~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
Think I might enjoy slayer once this is out LOL!
I thought for sure they were going to call it mana or something.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Looks interesting. I feel bad for people that still play on Fixed screen ;\
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

(2012-06-15 14:36:38)Dave Wrote:  I thought for sure they were going to call it mana or something.
LOL MANA No

Looks pretty cool, can't wait to try this stuff out!
:: Maxed Combat - 14 Skill Capes
[Image: scaled.php?server=804&filename=chazsig.png&res=landing]
Life's good, you know I ain't going to lie. I'm going to light it up like the 4th of July.
If I can keep it up, I ain't sleeping tonight cuz up till now it's been a hell of a ride.
This certainly looks interesting! I may be able to bare combat after this update, in fact, it may even be a bit fun!
I think I'm gonna gain quite a few slayer levels after this update Biggrin, It looks amazing I really can't wait!
Looks like good motivation to finish off Slayer and combat for me. Loving these blogs so far, hopefully they live up to the hype!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-06-15 15:56:28)Jay Wrote:  Looks interesting. I feel bad for people that still play on Fixed screen ;\

Fixed for life. Wub

This looks pretty awesome, albeit quite complicated. Not that I have a problem with that, but it will take some getting used too. Grin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements Bowlinmaster 9 6,672 2014-04-30 10:08:09
Last Post: Destriant
  What to train combat on in F2P? And money? GiantSp00n 5 4,593 2013-03-28 19:58:00
Last Post: Gold_Trustee
  A couple combat questions Bug 6 4,659 2013-02-26 08:25:37
Last Post: Bug
  Evolution of Combat l Zephyr l 12 7,991 2012-11-27 18:28:24
Last Post: l Zephyr l
  Evolution of Combat Launches 20th November! AlchemyHawk 23 13,504 2012-11-09 14:18:08
Last Post: Dick