Sizzling Summer Blow Out!
Thread Closed 

(2012-07-20 19:03:12)Clifford Wrote:  
(2012-07-20 18:52:34)G The First Wrote:  Thanks for that clarification Cliff! Either way, 1050k free experience O.O

I already have membership paid for until sometime into next year, and its been like that for a while haha. 1m+ free exp, a bunch of customization items, $45 in free spins, plus a super ult item? That's just a damn nice bonus considering I had members prior to this post being released xD

It's only 700k free exp mate, but still a nice free bonus.

350k in August and 700k in September, 1050k total ^-^

I'd happily pay double or even triple membership for a good game and none of this crap myself.. Oh well. Hopefully the super items aren't that super.

Funny they can't give spins for completed quests but they're happy to give everyone an extra two per day too. Nothing adds up any more Sad
(2012-07-20 20:38:27)Portus Wrote:  Funny they can't give spins for completed quests but they're happy to give everyone an extra two per day too. Nothing adds up any more Sad

Giving everyone 200+ spins all at once would have had an adverse affect on the economy. Not the Runescape economy, but the investors.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2012-07-20 20:38:27)Portus Wrote:  
(2012-07-20 19:03:12)Clifford Wrote:  
(2012-07-20 18:52:34)G The First Wrote:  Thanks for that clarification Cliff! Either way, 1050k free experience O.O

I already have membership paid for until sometime into next year, and its been like that for a while haha. 1m+ free exp, a bunch of customization items, $45 in free spins, plus a super ult item? That's just a damn nice bonus considering I had members prior to this post being released xD

It's only 700k free exp mate, but still a nice free bonus.

350k in August and 700k in September, 1050k total ^-^

I'd happily pay double or even triple membership for a good game and none of this crap myself.. Oh well. Hopefully the super items aren't that super.

Funny they can't give spins for completed quests but they're happy to give everyone an extra two per day too. Nothing adds up any more Sad

Oh well if that's the case, an easy 1m in summoning or prayer is on the horizon! aha
[Image: whid1.gif]
Interested to see just what this choose your fate dealie is all about, but I certainly can't be upset with free experience!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-07-20 21:18:25)Evaluate Wrote:  Interested to see just what this choose your fate dealie is all about, but I certainly can't be upset with free experience!

Even if you accidentally use it on cooking? I'd be pretty upset myself.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Wow I missed the Choose You Fate thing. One of the most powerful items, I can use one of those lol
Wow, that looks pretty sweet. I'll definitely be using that on farming! Although, not exactly sure why this keeps happening, I like it. I just find it weird that they keep making the game easier.
They're fearing the loss of members during the combat update thats why their saying august and double during September to cover the fact that the cmb update it due during September and possible lose a lot of dedicated members to the game.

I couldn't careless free xp anyways.
Ah, gotcha. That makes a lot more sense now. Seems pretty smart business move, then.
Really Jovan? I thought the majority of members were excited for the combat update, maybe I got the wrong impression though.

Keep in mind guys, this is what they are doing instead of BXP. In case you did not know, they decided not to BXPs because they said they would rather give members bonuses in other ways, so this is what they are doing. I am fine either way, I am really excited for 1050K summoning xp because I really need to hit 95. I do not really care about the other stuff, though I agree with Justin I hope the item isn't that good. The SOF spins are nice too, I loved having an extra during May. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Beach Party 2018 sorchaflaith 12 8,663 2018-08-24 05:41:28
Last Post: sorchaflaith
  Summer Special & D&D Improvements and Death Rework Shawn 9 7,951 2015-05-27 20:03:54
Last Post: Myster Q