Sizzling Summer Blow Out!
Thread Closed 

Wherever you are in the world - it's summer in Gielinor!

To help sizzle up your summer, every day over the course of August and September, RuneScape members will receive a host of summer goodies. Be a member through all of August and receive 350,000 XP and an extra bonus spin every day! Stay a member throughout September too and we'll double it! That's 700,000XP and 2 extra spins every day in September.

To get you further into the summer mood, stay a member throughout August and September and you'll also receive 9 new customisation items, including a 5-piece Tropical Islander outfit, extra head & cape accessories, a new title and even a wild Crab Transformation Dance emote! With over $45 worth of items and spins included, this really is a scorching Summer sensation!

Hot enough?

Well, if all of this wasn't enough, players who are members for the entirety of the Sizzling Summer (1st August GMT until 30th September GMT) will also have the envious chance to CHOOSE YOUR FATE!

CHOOSE YOUR FATE is a selection of four of the most powerful items ever seen in RuneScape. More exciting details on this next week! We promise you will not want to miss out on this and much much more…

Make sure you're a member throughout August and September to take part.

So keep calm and party on.

The RuneScape Team

Discuss this here.
Free hunt xp
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

I choose @ReturnFate@.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Jagex getting desperate for those membership monies!

oh well more exp for me!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
I may be getting paranoid(wouldn't be unlikely) but this news post has me worried. It feels like some of the wording is pointing towards actually being able to buy xp packs or in game advantages other than spins on the SoF. I may just be reading too much into it but I just can't shake the worry off. Otherwise just seems like the average keep your membership gimmick.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Wait....

Are they meaning 350k exp over the span of the month in equal amounts per day, or do they mean 350k exp A DAY?!

Keep in mind people if Jagex didn't do these things, they wouldn't make enough money, there wouldn't be a game for us to play. There is probably thousands of employees working on Runescape (in 4 different languages), all of which need to get paid. I sure as hell wouldn't work for free Tongue Just be glad they don't charge $15/mo like WoW Grin
[Image: scaled.php?server=35&filename=ddddhx.png&res=landing]
[Image: whid1.gif]
I'll take the free xp!! I got no problem with a little extra xp in a skill
Thanks for that clarification Cliff! Either way, 1050k free experience O.O

I already have membership paid for until sometime into next year, and its been like that for a while haha. 1m+ free exp, a bunch of customization items, $45 in free spins, plus a super ult item? That's just a damn nice bonus considering I had members prior to this post being released xD
(2012-07-20 18:52:34)G The First Wrote:  Thanks for that clarification Cliff! Either way, 1050k free experience O.O

I already have membership paid for until sometime into next year, and its been like that for a while haha. 1m+ free exp, a bunch of customization items, $45 in free spins, plus a super ult item? That's just a damn nice bonus considering I had members prior to this post being released xD

It's only 700k free exp mate, but still a nice free bonus.
[Image: whid1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Beach Party 2018 sorchaflaith 12 8,663 2018-08-24 05:41:28
Last Post: sorchaflaith
  Summer Special & D&D Improvements and Death Rework Shawn 9 7,951 2015-05-27 20:03:54
Last Post: Myster Q