Srs intro
Thread Closed 

I made an intro a while ago and it was far from serious, so... Here is a somewhat serious one.

My real life name is Joe, I'm from Victoria, Melbourne. Whistle I'm 19 years old and I don't go to school nor have a job at the moment, for reasons explained later. If I had to describe myself in one word, I would probably pick selfish. I don't really know what to say about myself, I was never good at talking about me =P - I don't speak any other languages, but I am one of few who can understand Meg after 2 glasses of wine. I am not very talented at anything really. My only real hobby at the moment is collecting/selling on Pokemon cards, I recently got into it again and I really like the feeling of sending and receiving stuff from around the world.

I don't play many games at all really. I play Runescape, Playforia Minigolf and Pokemon on the Nintendo DS.

My Runescape name is Rowley, it has been for a few years now, my original is Rowley456, my door number at the time. Very very exciting original RSN, right? I have been playing RS for about 9 years now, 8 and a half of which on this acc. I learnt about Runescape from a friend at the time, I was always jealous of his Zamorak rune when I started, one day I said I'd have it, and I did get there in the end, and kept on going!

My oldest Runescape screenshot: Clicky

I don't like doing much on Runescape, but usually, if I set myself a goal, I try my best to do it. I can be dedicated if I try. I re-bought p2p on this account in July 2009 with no bank or anything, mainly due to problems at home and stuff. By August I had decided I want to max, with a mere 1989 total and no decent stats. I was never really rich because I uhm... Lost a few partyhats. But I made my way by merching (old ge merching ftw <3) and finally maxed sometime in October 2010.

The most fun stat to train had to be Mining, I did it in November 2010 with a friend I never regret meeting, I beat them even though I started at 75 and they started at 88. Whistle

I am now 2496 total with 1.4b xp and 200m Strength and Range, Range being the best one to train because of the people who got it around the same time as me. I don't skill much anymore, aside from when Meg overtakes my cooking, then I will. I mainly PvM on Runescape now, Helen and I have a little competition between us and we usually do a PvM a night, it's great fun and I'm glad I do it. I'm usually up for PvM whenever I am around, so if any of you want to go on a trip somewhere, give me a shout.

In June I had to go to the hospital for an operation, and from about 2 weeks beforehand I couldn't sleep, mainly due to anxiety. So a few days later I bought p2p on my noob account and got him to 99 Runecrafting from level 21 on the 18th of June, the day before the big day.

When I got out of the hospital a few weeks later it was quite bad, I (wasn't allowed to/couldn't) walk much for the first month or so. So I rebought p2p on Rowley to help me pass some time, and a month later I'm still playing a little each day. When I stopped playing Rowley I had literally nothing in the bank minus a few skill capes, I'd say I'm doing quite well at the moment as my bank is starting to grow in value again.

All in all, I like to have fun whilst playing Runescape. I have met many amazing people, a lot of which have quit or I don't talk to anymore. My friends are what have kept me playing all this time, and to be honest, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

PS: Have any of you ever been bitten by a wasp?
I always see you in IRC abusing Meg. So I like you already Biggrin
Great intro and great accomplishments! Especially after going through so much IRL.
Welcome BACK to the forums I suppose Tongue
Hi Joe smile I've gotten to know you a fair bit better since meeting you through Meg, and I hope our good conversations continue Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Hello. smile You should play Magic The Gathering. Much better game.
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

Great intro, welcome back to the forums. ^^

The username Rowley456 sounds so familiar, I think I mighta had you added years back. xD
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Welcome again to Surreal, Joe. Glad to see you make a re-intro smile We're happy to have you here, I hope you stay and make yourself at home!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Aww bless my sweet Joey Joe Joe, so happy to see this intro (although you could have kept the wasp bite thing to ourselves!! LMAO)

Love you mr Joe Joe <3
Hands down one of my favorite people on this game. I love you joey <3
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

Very srs intro, and a damn good read! Thanks for sharing a little on your RuneScape history. You seem like a really nice bloke and I see you chatting on IRC all the time. Really hope to see you continue to hang around our community, hopefully I'll get a chance to chat to you further :>
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Joe, excellent introduction mate. And you come from such a nice place in the world! Grin

I haven't been bitten by a wasp, but I bet these wasps bite...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQANrMVVy6DsMWg0s82ZIg...hsNhPtyEow]
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,563 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,152 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,998 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,730 2017-08-01 16:55:04
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Advay's Re-Intro Ricky 1 2,175 2017-07-17 04:10:47