Sonnillon's Intro
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Sonnillon

Real-life name/nickname: Steven, God Tongue

Describe yourself in one word: Not sure, those that have spoken with me before what do you think?

What got you started playing Runescape?: It started in middle school, 6th grade I believe me and a friend started playing before classes, and then alot of the class followed.

Favorite Movie: Not sure.

Other language(s): Geek?

Hobbies/talents: Gaming, high tech toys. And whatever seems amusing to me at that time.
Welcome Steven! Seen you around the IRC and CC plenty. It's great to see you hanging around the community.
What are you currently studying? smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
General studies right now, working on getting the base courses out since I'm still not 100% sure exactly where I wanna go.

I love Math, and Science so I figure Medicine or a couple other things.
Ohai, welome to Surreal - I've seen you in the CC but we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. smile

On the topic of studies, have you considered becoming a Statistician? Apparently it's a rather lucrative field, and if medicine is your gig than there's definitely no shortage of work. smile
oh its you - hi and welcome :p
Lazy; I haven't but still open to all types of ideas. Tongue

Meg; Ouch, I <3 you aswell.
G'day mate, welcome to Surreal smile Good to see you're interested in the clan, stick around.
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Welcome dude ! Biggrin

Welcome to the clan, have fun, cc is good place to talk smile

(2010-11-08 23:49:19)Steven Wrote:  Describe yourself in one word: Not sure, those that have spoken with me before what do you think?

Awesome.

Wink Hey Steven! Good luck on joining!!
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
[Image: hello8.gif]

Bye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,157 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,066 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,851 2017-09-04 15:10:32