[Complete] Nick Numbers [Expires 20th October 2012]

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: Nick Numbers
*Total level: 2353
*Location or Timezone: South Africa (jk ohio)
IRC Nickname: Nick_Numbers

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: Pk
*Why are you applying?: For clan member
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: I'm pretty good at runescapez

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:

I started clanning in 2004 I can't handle this. I've been in like 10 (pking) clans and now I need a citadel and clan avatar so I can MAX OUT. The wilderness is dead so I've shifted my focus toward skilling pvm against my own will.

Oh but I was in Got Skills!

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? Yes

Other comments: My name is shake zuela the mike rula the old schoola you wanna trip i bring it to ya.
[Image: prov-accepted.png]

Congratulations!
Welcome to Surreal! You're just beginning your stay here, so let us get some information out to you and the fun can begin!

Remember that you're now part of a two week trial, and there are things you've gotta do before you can stay beyond those two weeks! Firstly, you'd want to be ranked in the 'Surreal' Clan Chat - simply join as a Guest and ask any member of staff to invite you.

For information on what you have to do to stay here, consult the following link: [More information]

Weekly events
All of our weekly events are stored in this forum, please check them weekly for ways to gain activity points. New events are released each week on a Saturday or Sunday. Attending all events isn't compulsory, but we'd love it if you could!

[Image: ikiEO.png]

Skill Week Championship
Every two weeks, we hold a SWC competition which you must sign up for before it happens. SWC is basically a skill week competition, which we choose a skill and compete against each other in.

+ Our SWC tracker
+ Sign ups forum

Surreal's Citadel
Right now, you are probably a fresh member on our clan chat, so it will be a week before you can contribute to our Citadel. But when you can, visits to it as well as resource capping is very much appreciated, but not compulsory.

+ Resource Cap Reward Thread
+ Weekly Citadel Report

Further Information
If you're looking for further information, please check out our main website here or our information board here. Additionally, you can consult the Provisional Home forum at the top of the board!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! October Rust Application October Rust 1 1,807 2018-08-05 22:41:27
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,955 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,819 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,697 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,717 2015-03-03 20:59:55