My intro
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name:Vampy I
Real-life name/nickname: James / Jim
Describe yourself in one word: No-life

What got you started playing Runescape?: being a very bored 10 year old
Favorite Movie: Too many to count, either pirates of the carribean or any film with arnie in it Tongue
Other language(s): A tiny bit of french
Hobbies/talents: I'm an endorsed musician, meaning a music related company (in my case a guitar amp company) effectivly give me "phr33 st00f" to advertise them, guitar amps, strings etc. I play guitar 6-10 hours a day whilst playing runescape, I also play keyboard to a high standard, and I used to skate until I injured my ankle to the point where theres afew bits of metal in there now, holding it in place Tongue
Nice to meet you Vampy Biggrin welcome to Surreal I only know one lame line in french "Je t'aime Mon Chéri" LOL

Hope you enjoy it here smile
"No-Life" as one word? Hmmmm I think we have a cheaterrrrr Tongue Haha welcome to Surreal mate, hope you enjoy your stay smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Welcome James!

You must be a pretty talented guitarist / pianist! Do you have any recordings I could listen to? smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Cheater! (No-life) Tongue Welcome to Surreal, James! I hope you have a great time here. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything!

You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal James smile
Welcome James smile Now i have like 1 billion james friends :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,157 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,066 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,851 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,628 2017-08-01 16:55:04
Last Post: Lady Spyra