[Complete] Re-aaplying [Expires 8th Nov]

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: Killians Red
*Total level: 1950
*Location or Timezone: California USA
IRC Nickname: Killians

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: PvM
*Why are you applying?: *sigh* Because Dick kept bugging me too.
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: Active and always down to try anything new on RS.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Clan Nemesis, nothing to say about it really. Was a pretty laid back clan.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]
Yes
Other comments:
67.3% Combat xp. Got it down from 76% to apply with surreal. Will be getting it down 65% with in the next 4 days for sure.
TeamSpeak!
<3 Busted his butt to get in here. So proud.
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

i want to tongue punch your fart box (cold as ice)

na this guys sucks don't let him in! XD <3
[Image: 6gkc2b.png]
hey smile
LET HIM IN, jus sayin
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
[Image: accepted.jpg]

My trial has begun — what now?
Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can move on to step three. The center of our clan is the HUB, which displays plenty of useful links and information about Surreal. Check it out by pressing the orange HUB button at the top left of the forums.

[Image: 1dx9b]

FAQ
So I'm a trial member, how do I attend two events?

Be sure to check our Weekly Events Overview, where you will be able to see what events are held each week. If the forum contains no events, we have not posted the weekly events yet. We generally post new events each Monday, and there are about five per week in total.

What counts as an event towards step three?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Do I have to wait 2 weeks to complete my trial?

Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion.

More information
Click here for more information about our trial process.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,955 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,821 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,697 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,717 2015-03-03 20:59:55
  Successful! Jay #3 [Expires March 17 2015] Jay 2 1,909 2015-03-03 18:34:37