Bobby's Intro
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: BigFourHead
Real-life name/nickname: Bobby
Describe yourself in one word: Chill

What made you start playing Runescape: Started playing when I was a kid, a friend introduced me
Favorite Bands: Taylor Swift, Mumford and Sons, Train
Other language(s): Russian
Hobbies/talents: I play competitive Ultimate frisbee for Florida State University. It's pretty much all I do to be honest, conditioning, work outs, practice or throwing. In my spare time I skill on rs and I study a lot. I also enjoy playing guitar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little about myself: I'm a Sophomore at Florida State University and major in Computer Science. I'm pretty easy to get a long with, I hate politics or any other topic that typically causes arguments. I love listening to any kind of music. I love talking on TeamSpeak and hanging out, catch me a good time and I'll sing you songs. I'm not a pvmer on rs, I am terribly poor because I spend my money as soon as I get it, I really only enjoy skilling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little about my clan history: I don't know how many of you have been or are involved the warring community but here it is..

True 0wnage - Late 2008-Mid 2009 My first clan, I was there for 10 months and was Warlord but I wanted to step into pvp so I left.

Downfall - Was a Commander but I left for inactivity then rejoined several weeks later. Been there for nearly 4 years and we're closing this weekend because of the EOC.

I've been everything from an Intro to a Warlord to a Leader. I know how clans work and I'm excited to get into the skilling scheme of things.

Here are some irl pics:

hey bobby, welcome to the clan, im sure you will enjoy it here.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Hey Bobby! Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal, Bobby! Another ultimate frisbee player, eh? May have to have a chat with @l Zephyr l@, he plays as well.

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-11-13 20:37:38)Evaluate Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Bobby! Another ultimate frisbee player, eh? May have to have a chat with @l Zephyr l@, he plays as well.

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile

That was my first thought too, pretty sure Zeph is into that Ultimate Frisbee.

Welcome to Surreal Bobby, hope you enjoy it here and you have great music taste! (besides Taylor Swift) Biggrin
Hey Bobby, welcome to Surreal smile
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Nice intro. Welcome to Surreal, Bobby! Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
You like Taylor Swift? I think we just became best friends.
(2012-11-14 07:23:49)RickySwift Wrote:  You like Taylor Swift? I think we just became best friends.

OH DEAR!
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,157 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,066 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,851 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,628 2017-08-01 16:55:04