eoc dungeoneering binds
Thread Closed 

well since dg update ive been hunting for Hex/Blood neck/ Prime Plate/Primal legs/doomcore or celestial
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Thanks for the help everyone.

My current binds:
empowered catalytic staff
spiritbloom hood/robe top
celestial robe bottom
promethium platebody/2h
golden precision bracelet
incantor's boots
flameburst defender
cosmics

I'll be looking to replace the hood with a shadow silk hood and use that as my mage setup. For melee I'll replace the 2h with a spear and maybe get platelegs. Not planning to use range at all, but will bind a good bow if I can find one, in case it's helpful for frozen c1 bosses. I bound the gold precision bracelet hoping it would have some offensive stats after the update. I'm expecting most of the other stuff to be useless, but I had enough bind spots to hang on to them just in case. That leaves me with a free spot for whatever I might find later, and probably more after I find out that some of my stuff is no good.

Edit: The gold precision bracelet has .4% range crit. I don't know how that stacks up with other items, but I thought I'd mention it. Also my staff doesn't provide any runes and the new make-x menu won't let me make elemental staves.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Well dave, you can do without incantor's boots, flameburst as well.
GPB is eh, its more of a preference,
when you can upgrade the prom pl8 to a primal plate, do it.

When you find a hex, bind it and try to get some saggi arrows, if not go with prom like i do till i find em
Also bind a blood necklace if you can as well Biggrin

Just my two cents smile
Dave when you can upgrade to Celestial catalytic staff or doomcore staff. They both provide all elemental runes so are good to have. Otherwise listen to Joey.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a dungeoneering party/partner Exciled 9 6,951 2014-01-20 19:02:06
Last Post: Rufus010
  Dungeoneering team Linspire 0 2,021 2013-07-31 13:20:06
Last Post: Linspire
  Dungeoneering Weekend Bug 6 5,019 2012-12-14 17:47:39
Last Post: Smith
  Dungeoneering XP & Gravestones AlchemyHawk 5 4,385 2012-11-15 23:30:12
Last Post: Bug