Purniix's intro
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Purniix
Real-life name/nickname: Cory
Describe yourself in one word: Awesome

What made you start playing runescape: A friend was playing at school, the moment I saw it I fell in love
Favorite Movie: the social network
Other language(s): Just english
Hobbies/talents: Computer programming/software, web & game dev, art/drawing and tattoos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there peeps!
So My rsn is purniix. My irl name is Cory. I have been looking for an active clan (with their own forums) so I can meet new friends, take part in fun events and bring the fun back to my runescaping. If accepted I will do what I can to contribute to the clan, be active and friendly, and follow all of the rules.

So a littlemore about me:
I've played runescape on and off for 9 years. I'm 24 years old, I work, as a cook, I enjoy working with computers, anime, art, tattoos...I work 12 hour shifts and have a 1 month old daughter, so being active won't be easy, but I will try my hardest!
My avatar is 200 combat, and I have 7 99's (almost 8 with 97 attack) My 99's are: cooking, fletching, hunter, strength, defense, constitution and magic.
My current goals in rs are: 99 runecrafting, a 100m bank, and 90+ in all stats.

Hope to be accepted into the clan, and join your community! talk to you all later! Yu
Hi and welcome to Surreal!! Hope you enjoy your time with us smile
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Thank you, happy to be here.
Welcome Cory (:
Hi Cory. Bye
Welcome to Surreal.

Best of luck with your goals. Are you enjoying runespan?
I like your all skills 90+ goal very much. smile
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to Surreal, Cory! Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Heya Cory, Welcome to Surreal, it's a great place smile
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hey Cory! Welcome to Surreal Biggrin You have an awesomeee signature!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,569 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,160 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 4,000 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,730 2017-08-01 16:55:04
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Advay's Re-Intro Ricky 1 2,175 2017-07-17 04:10:47
Last Post: Dark