Nolan's Intro =)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: LongSnapper
Real-life name/nickname: Nolan | Nickname ND
Describe yourself in one word: Snapper

What made you start playing RuneScape: I actually started playing RuneScape close to 10 years ago, not quite ten, about 50 days till 10 years though haha! A friend introduced me to it, and it seemed like a fun game at the time, and I just got hooked on it. It is a great game I enjoy playing it every time I can with friends, and just love this game to death.

Favorite Movie: Hmm this is a tough one, I would have to say Warrior

Occupation: I am currently in College, and play Football (american) at the college so I do not have time for a job.

Other language(s): I only speak English, maybe a little Spanish here and there.

Hobbies/talents: I play college football in america so not soccer. I have been playing football for about 6 years now, and I love it! Playing at the highest level of competition in college at the D1 level is awesome! It is a dream come true! Thats pretty much all I got haha!

Hello everyone =)!!
Hey Nolan Biggrin Awesome to know that you've been playing RS so long smile Looking forward to hopefully meeting you at a clan event or something similar. I've heard American football is quite the challenge Tongue I'd get owned!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal, Nolan!

Glad to have you with us. Glad you play real football and not that nambypamby soccer thing. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hi Nolan, welcome to Surreal smile I've always found it fascinating that over half the people I have met on RS are actually fit in real life, it's not a game where everyone just sits at the computer and doesn't care how they look, not that there's anything wrong with that, I just find it interesting Tongue

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Welcome to Surreal, Nolan! Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile

I knew a Nolan once, only played soccer. Was damn good at it too.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome to Surreal!!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Welcome to Surreal Nolan! Warrior is my favorite movie too. I love MMA. Where do you play D1 Football at? :O
Welcome Nolan! Good to see that ya found us!
(2012-11-30 00:04:25)Angus Wrote:  Hi Nolan, welcome to Surreal smile I've always found it fascinating that over half the people I have met on RS are actually fit in real life, it's not a game where everyone just sits at the computer and doesn't care how they look, not that there's anything wrong with that, I just find it interesting Tongue

Speak for yourself! I'm the resident whale :p

Welcome to Surreal Nolan, hope you enjoy it here Biggrin
(2012-11-30 05:52:50)Meg Wrote:  
(2012-11-30 00:04:25)Angus Wrote:  Hi Nolan, welcome to Surreal smile I've always found it fascinating that over half the people I have met on RS are actually fit in real life, it's not a game where everyone just sits at the computer and doesn't care how they look, not that there's anything wrong with that, I just find it interesting Tongue

Speak for yourself! I'm the resident whale :p

Welcome to Surreal Nolan, hope you enjoy it here Biggrin

Pssht you are as bad as my sister. Fit chicks that think they are fat, wanna hit em with a damn tunafish.

Welcome to Surreal Nolan smile It is a great place to be I have already witnessed. smile
Warrior is a great movie! Would have to be my number 2 after TGND lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,157 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,066 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,851 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,628 2017-08-01 16:55:04
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Advay's Re-Intro Ricky 1 2,112 2017-07-17 04:10:47
Last Post: Dark