Player Owned Port [Rewards]
Thread Closed 

So basically I'm interested if anyone here reads this and gets any of the new items and rewards from the scrolls and Meg (I read on wiki it takes a week for her to get back from her travels), what ya'll got and if it was any of the big ticket items what you were able to sell it for. I've done all of the day one voyages and have unlocked the skull region and the ability to receive scroll missions, just have to wait until my voyages reset in a few more hours from posting this smile

Hoping I can get some armour before the prices start dropping too much from the new item rush pricing. I have seen a few people now on other boards and in-game offering up to 1b for a full set of Tetsu armour(melee), haven't actually seen any offers for sea singer(mage) or death lotus(range) yet though.

Have fun and good luck!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Read somewhere that one j-mod said it would be weeks before we saw anyone with any armor, so it's going to take a while. I doubt anyone even has any scrolls.

And Meg came back the same day for me, even though I thought it would be a week too.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
It'll be interesting to see if the offers for the new armour rise in anticipation or lower due to the wait, thanks for the info smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I'm glad these will take a long time to get. Means they'll actually hold their value and be good for those high levels that actually skill instead of just buy everything.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I'm guessing Meg resets on Wednesdays along with the circus and what not.

As for the new items, you need to find 4 parts of an eastern scroll to learn to make any individual item, and then I'm guessing you need some trade goods to actually make the item once you progress far enough to upgrade the workshop.

The game told me when I unlocked The Skull that I had a chance to do voyages for scrolls now, so I think someone must have lucked out and got one already, but it'll be a while longer before anyone pieces together a full item.

For anyone who hasn't already done this, go into port management as soon as you unlock the second zone. You can decide which area you want to focus on and what scroll you want to work on first. Personally, I'm going to work on elements first. I think with everyone's focus on the new armor the offensive boost is going to be more valuable.

So I'll let you all know if I get anything, but I'm going to be about 2-3 days behind on this when I get back from my trip. I would expect other people to start finding stuff first.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Meg returned in the same day for me. I recieved 20k exp and 19k coins. Im not sure if this experience is based on your level or not.

Good luck to everyone, I would love to see some guides about ports.
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Meg resets everyday at the same time as sof spins. I got a xp lamp and some coins, the lamp is random.

Haven't heard anything about the scrolls yet since they can be only obtained on the skull island and I think it take at least one day to get there, so people might be getting some scrolls today.
(2012-12-12 18:32:28)Kniight Lost Wrote:  Meg resets everyday at the same time as sof spins. I got a xp lamp and some coins, the lamp is random.

Haven't heard anything about the scrolls yet since they can be only obtained on the skull island and I think it take at least one day to get there, so people might be getting some scrolls today.

She resets once a week. Just happens that she resets same time as pengs and thus since it was released before peng reset she reset for everyone after a day.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
I am excited for the rewards and glad that the untradeable armor set will have better stats.
I haven't been able to read all the posts in this topic. But if you can upgrade your warehouse, there will be a bank in there eventually (supposedly)
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey AlchemyHawk 6 5,354 2014-01-08 08:05:44
Last Post: Evaluate
  Player Owned Port Scores Exbajalator 139 73,087 2014-01-07 20:45:01
Last Post: Shawn
  WE2 Rewards AlchemyHawk 10 7,688 2014-01-07 04:48:46
Last Post: Killians
  BTS#30: Own a shipping port in RuneScape! Downfall 8 5,823 2012-12-08 21:08:14
Last Post: Evaluate
  Mad May Rewards & Cryptic Clue Fest Mini Kniight 2 2,595 2012-06-04 21:12:51
Last Post: AlchemyHawk