[Complete] Purniix's 2nd try [Expires 22nd January 2013]

Hey guys, I'm back and would like to give this a second try. I had applied and was accepted a little over a month ago, but life got in the way. See I have a 2 month old daughter and have bills to worry about, and on top of that I was working 12 hour shifts 5 days a week, so when I was home I wasn't playing much, and also the events all took place were either while I was at work or shortly after getting home. Anyway, my work schedule is a bit more normal (working 8 hours a day 4 days a week rather than 12 hour graveyards 5 days a week) So I should be able to attend events, cap the citidel, be active and not be drained all the time not even wanting to play.

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: Purniix
*Total level: 2055
*Location or Timezone: Usa, Arizona time
IRC Nickname:

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: Slayer, boss hunting or anything involving a group, barrows, skillng
*Why are you applying?: Because I would like to join an active community with regular events, an off-site forum, make friends and have some fun in the game again
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: I can write guides, help with the citidel, host events..

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: Frost ge (a gambling clan) was a host, stepped down after getting cleaned 400m, now a recovering gamble-holic..lol my gambling days are behind me.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] yes

Other comments:
[Image: accepted.jpg]

My trial has begun — what now?
Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can move on to step three. The center of our clan is the HUB, which displays plenty of useful links and information about Surreal. Check it out by pressing the orange HUB button at the top left of the forums.

[Image: 1dx9b]

FAQ
So I'm a trial member, how do I attend two events?

Be sure to check our Weekly Events Overview, where you will be able to see what events are held each week. If the forum contains no events, we have not posted the weekly events yet. We generally post new events each Monday, and there are about five per week in total.

What counts as an event towards step three?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Do I have to wait 2 weeks to complete my trial?

Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion.

More information
Click here for more information about our trial process.
Awesome thanks.

Add me so I can be invited? Will be sure to attend some events. Very excited this go-around.
I'm currently not in game atm but if you join the clan channel as a guest "Surreal" and hang out in there till someone with a key beside their name gets online they'll be happy to meet up in game with you and invite you into the clan channel smile
Alright sounds good, thanx
Best of luck with your second attempt Cory smile I'll be online in the clan chat if you need to be added in!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,952 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,817 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,694 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,715 2015-03-03 20:59:55
  Successful! Jay #3 [Expires March 17 2015] Jay 2 1,907 2015-03-03 18:34:37