Problem
Thread Closed 

[Image: problem212203.png]
Trying to the holy cinthera or whatever it is called for desert tasks, I got 6 different sara items (tired multiple combinations), cramulet and ring of visibility with nothing else. Plus I got full prayer points, am on 100% run energy and the standard spellbook. Anyone know whats wrong?
P.S. I know I am not 100% run energy in the picture, but I tried other times with it the same way and it still didn't work.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I had the same issue, I ended up filling every slot with something Saradomin based to be sure. I'd get a Sara cloak from mage arena as well as a Sara staff, and then try again. Idk if 6 isn't enough or it's glitched, but just cram your equipment with as much Saradomin as you can.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Did that work for you?

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Yes, it ended up working for me once I loaded myself up.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
You on normal prayers?
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
ohhhhhhh thank-you!!! yes thats what i needed l0l

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  important Log-in Problem Temp. Solution [Edit: Added RS forum Topic from Mod Bartie] PiXeYstyx 10 7,385 2011-11-03 15:01:19
Last Post: Neeson
  Runescape - Ventrilo Problem? Neeson 3 2,926 2010-11-29 07:53:47
Last Post: Zooperman