Ninth_Legion's Intro
Thread Closed 

Hello Surreal!

Let me introduce myself. My real name is Michael and I am 20 years old (21 this month smile). I currently live in the land down under (Australia). I have been playing RuneScape on and off since late 2004 and recently started playing again on November of 2012.

What made me start playing RuneScape was because it was heavily advertised on the world wide web. Since I was a dedicated console gamer (PS2), this was a new type of gaming experience that I was being introduced to, as I was transitioning into PC gaming. I instantly fell in love with the achievements of earning levels in RuneScape, thus the reason why I love skilling. Ever since then, I am now only a PC gamer and play MMORPG's and the occasional FPS, such as BF3.

How can I describe myself in one word? I would say, supportive. I love helping people around me. As I work as an I.T Network Admin at a High School, I am constantly giving support to teachers and students with their issues and providing answers to their questions. I love it because it gives a rewarding feeling when I know that I've helped someone out. smile

As for my favourite movie; my list would be too long - but a movie would need a sense of adventure in the film, because I would instantly relate to it.

Anyways, I hope my introduction wasn't too long and if anyone wants to chat - I will be in Surreal CC whenever I am online!
Welcome to the forums! I hope to get to know you a bit in-game, enjoy your stay!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
welcome to the clan, im sure you will enjoy your time here.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal Michael smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Welcome (:
What a lovely intro, welcome to Surreal Michael, hope you enjoy it here Biggrin
Hi and welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Michael! Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Heya Biggrin Was nice to meet you earlier even if it was only for a few seconds!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,573 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,163 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 4,009 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,733 2017-08-01 16:55:04
Last Post: Lady Spyra