Beta Screenshots
Thread Closed 

(2013-04-18 16:55:06)Ava Wrote:  
(2013-04-18 16:16:43)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  wow i'm impressed. its crazy how good java script can look.

Isn't this html5?
Sorry if that's a stupid question. I don't know much about this stuff

They use HTML5 technology to display the game and interact with it. There are JavaScript elements in there but I believe it's more top level stuff.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
For the really far drawn distances, are you actually able to click that far and and run a million miles with that single click?
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
(2013-04-18 18:20:36)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  For the really far drawn distances, are you actually able to click that far and and run a million miles with that single click?

not the full distance but quite a way out there, i went from standing by castle wars portal to gnome village thing in two clicks so its quite a distance.

edit i realize that was vague

[Image: 2Ct1a]
from here

[Image: 2Ct3I]
to here on flat ground.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
That's really nice
I need a new computer Sad
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
That is the issue with the far draw distance is that everything which was not able to be seen (like islands from docks) are so close. The fact that the raw distance allows you to see further than the 10 squares can kind of ruin things like boat trips just because of how close it all appears. I kind of hope that they can find a way to make the oceans larger
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
(2013-04-19 07:51:36)Nick Wrote:  That is the issue with the far draw distance is that everything which was not able to be seen (like islands from docks) are so close. The fact that the raw distance allows you to see further than the 10 squares can kind of ruin things like boat trips just because of how close it all appears. I kind of hope that they can find a way to make the oceans larger

Pretty much my exact thoughts about the change in draw distance. Pest Control looks shameful! As Chris said, you could swim the distance!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Yeah it would be cool to make the water bigger, but it still looks amazing. Shok
So excited for this!!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

rf is secretly Poseidon irl, u want more water u got it.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
was doing warband today and for the first time ever i looked at the crater had to go back in beta to see what it looked like,

[Image: 2D1Sn]
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you currently doing in-game? (Screenshots ONLY) Blur 88 42,586 2014-03-07 13:41:22
Last Post: Blur
  Post your troll Gold beam moments here (screenshots only) Joseph 12 8,144 2014-03-05 07:02:31
Last Post: Papa Malice
  Runescape 3 Beta Clifford 44 24,198 2013-04-18 11:07:18
Last Post: Michael
  Beta Update today Gohankuten 10 7,184 2012-10-09 15:12:56
Last Post: Teemo Taunt
  DevBlog: Changes for a Better Beta AlchemyHawk 4 3,493 2012-07-14 17:14:22
Last Post: Whiskey