New Skill Leaked... apparently.
Thread Closed 

RF knows what he's talking about
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Never liked IGN...
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
so for this skill do we have to join the clan divination and then work our way up the ladder to become lvl 99?
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Anonymous sources tell me the "divination" skill name was scrapped early on in the development process. The real name will be Coolcat.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Sounds interesting, great find.

In the video he strongly suggests it would be released this month... Though I think they'll probably release it when they release the full RS3 to have a huge impact.

But regardless looks great and cannot wait for it to come out.
~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
SAILING!
Best sig ever Jos. Tongue

Anyways, this certainly is an interesting development. :o
I will have to wait for the new skill to see if I like it or not, sounds ok but not awesome right now IMO. Unless of course this is fake, I really can't tell.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

can confirm is sailing, i am the skill.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Seems IGN were a little naughty releasing their article already. Probably just to force jagexs hand to release it officially.

@iWader on Twitter.
When I first heard about Divination I was like WTF Jagex but once it was explained to me the skill sounds like fun, since this is going to be the gathering skill I wonder if the other will be using the items we gather into making stuff. My thoughts are along the lines engineering, but that's a long shot.

Quote:Dowsing is a type of divination employed in attempts to locate ground water, buried metals or ores, gemstones, oil, grave sites, and many other objects and materials, as well as so-called currents of earth radiation (ley lines), without the use of scientific apparatus. Dowsing is also known as divining (especially in reference to interpretation of results), doodlebugging (particularly in the United States, in searching for petroleum) or (when searching specifically for water) water finding, water witching or water dowsing. There is no accepted scientific rationale behind dowsing, and there is no scientific evidence that it is effective.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Skill Pets Nick 6 7,185 2016-08-23 09:07:09
Last Post: Nick
  The best wc method for skill week! Sir_Sparhawk 3 3,428 2016-01-28 00:18:51
Last Post: Geech
  Fastest skill Myster Q 7 7,193 2015-04-14 06:44:21
Last Post: Myster Q
  [Treasure Hunter] Skill Outfit Head Add-Ons Ava 5 6,835 2014-09-26 02:03:27
Last Post: old_jon
Speech bubble Favourite Skill(s) Frosty 140 71,860 2014-03-01 21:22:49
Last Post: Papa Malice