Are Rocktails worth it?
Thread Closed 

I'm currently 92 fishing, closing in on 93 and I was wondering if going to Rocktails would be worth the XP loss?

Fly Fishing (current method) = 50K xp / hr
Rocktails = around 30K xp / hr
Fly Fishing = 0 gp / hr
Rocktails = 200k gp / hr apparently

My bank is next to nothing but I really want to get fishing complete, in my shoes would you go to rocktails or fly to 99 fishing and make money another way?

I don't need the extra cooking xp I'm 99
Since I have other ways of making money, I go for highest xp /hr for fishing. C2 Fishing or Fly Fishing depends on if I want to AFK or not.
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
Just wondering if you are going for xp, I would highly suggest barbarian or c2 fishing over fly fishing.
It really is up to you with this, since I can't judge your plans. It really matters how you value your time (meaning if you solely trying to earn money, how much could you make?).
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the quick responses, I work a lot during play (only for another 2 weeks) so I guess I'll keep fly fishing but hop over to C2 when I'm actively playing, I know a few ways of making money so I should be fine.
Rocktails from 92 would only get you around 20m gp at current prices. Imo thats not worth the time they take, theres plenty of other better, faster money making methods smile
@iWader on Twitter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trimmed Completionist Cape. Worth it? ReturnFate 20 12,958 2011-05-10 17:47:46
Last Post: Shay
  Answered Is DG in World 117 worth it? Downfall 11 6,667 2011-01-13 05:40:01
Last Post: Downfall