What do you do in RS?
Thread Closed 

(2010-11-20 19:20:40)UberSanta Wrote:  I recently got 85 Slayer so I'm camping at Abyssal Demons currently to get some money for skills.

I usually do have a plan though.

My current plan is to get 99 Crafting from 91, but the Abyssals have to come first as Crafting is becoming such a money sink :[

Should keep slaying, before you know it you've got a drops tab worth quite a few millions.
I want a drops tab of whips though! Biggrin
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Aiming for all skills 80+ so going for that at the moment;

Got no real time to spend on RS so I'm getting 80 Farming. All I've done for the past week or so.
It's all about dungeoneering smile
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Its all about fishing!, Its so relaxing plus you can do homework or study smile
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
(2010-11-19 08:33:07)Meg Wrote:  It depends really, sometimes I can go crazy in a skill and just train train train it

I sometimes do that when I really want to get a certain level in a skill, then I usually end up quitting Runescape for a few weeks because I find it very boring after a while.
Now though, I just do whatever I feel like. Sometimes I decide to work on my goals and train one of the few skills I've got left to train. Other times I feel like killing things and I'll go train Slayer. Occasionally I might feel like testing my luck and go on a boss hunting trip and fail miserably with horrible loot.
It just depends on my mood really. Lately though, I'm really into skilling. It's quite fun watching your total level go up as you get closer and closer to your goal.
Generally whatever my goals are, though if I feel like doing something else I will do it.
I really enjoy fishing & slaying, recently I have gotten into questing too.
I also go to barrows a lot.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I train skills when i play RS..simple enough? Yahoo

I love my sarcasm smile
I mostly just train a variety of skills since i like doing that more than just sticking to one skill if it's not so close to 99 otherwise i'd get it too 99 and then train on other skills.
well usually i pk or its either do things that dont benefit me or either stare at my bank - i could of been maxed cmb if it wasnt for this!
In RS I enjoy all the gathering skills, they are great cuz u can afk watch a movie, or u can focus on chatting to mates Tongue
[Image: The%20RRman.png]
[Image: m7Pj7P6.png]