What do you do in RS?
Thread Closed 

I was thinking... what is it that you like to do most in Runescape? Do you like training skills one at a time, do you like going to bosses, earning money through skills, or combat? Whenever you log into Runescape, what is it usually that you plan on doing, assuming you have a plan?

I myself usually know what I'm going to do when I log in, and majority of the time it's training one skill at a time. Now that I'm in Surreal, I suppose what I do in the game has changed in some way, I might want to attend an event, or train for the skillweek. I was merely curious as to what others do whenever they log into Runescape, so by all means, share your wisdom Tongue
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Used to be a skiller with a pretty constant combat% of ~35. Then I started slaying (from 90) and I'm 24M Slayer and 62M Defence these days. Focused on maxing most skills, but my combat% is still more like 47. Skilling for 20M skills now to get it back down.

I used to monsterhunt a lot, but it got boring. Still like Slayer, but really have to do some skills other than combat atm.
It depends really, sometimes I can go crazy in a skill and just train train train it, other times I just fail miserably and spend 80% of time starring at a bank screen or watching youtube vids and afk'ing in game LOL

atm Im training mining and I'm just plodding along really slowly with it - I only have 5 more 99's to get so it has to be done and the other 4 99's are going to be worked on through getting 85 dg which I just can't bring myself to train that yet either Sad

I'll get there eventually though - would much rather be thieving but I guess I can always do that after I max smile
My favorite thing to do in runescape is combat. I would usually just do a slayer task or just run from one combat based mini game to another. I don't like sitting on one thing for too long or I'll get bored, thats why I enjoy combat, cause there are many different things to fight. However i have decided it's about time that I got a 99 stat. I have impressed myself with the fact that I have chosen to get 99 fish and have actually stuck with it for more than a week Tongue anywho, that's me rs life for ya Biggrin
Well for me i usually have a goal in mind like i want to get to lets say 96 cooking and as close to 97 as possible for the day. i tend to pick a skill and train it till i i either get my goal or hit 99 although 99 is usually my goal.
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
When I have a goal I work for it, currently I am still aiming for 99 Smithing so I have been slowly working on that. I don't have the most time in the world to play RS.. sometimes only 30mins - 1hr in a week, to be honest, so it goes pretty slow for me.

I have been addicted to monster hunting at times. I spent an entire month going to DKs every time I logged in and another 2 months at Bandos every single time I logged in. Those all got boring though so I sold all my combat gear except a few slayer pieces when I feel like slaying.

Dumped all the cash from my combat gear which included my bandos, armadyl, fury, claws, dfh, dfs, berzerker ring and some other stuff into cons and smithing.. soon as smithing is finished I'll probably start working on 99 cons.

Other times when I have no real specific goal I just train whatever skill I feel like training at the time, sometimes I just stare at my bank or afk though without doing anything. Only happens when I can't figure out what to do next... almost always happens after I get a 99.

I guess for now my goals for next year are going to be 90+ in every skill including DG which has only been trained by penguins and tears so far lolol. So yeah, I'll be working on 90+ every skill after I finish 99 Smith and Cons which are both planned to be done this year. That will nearly knock out every buyable for me so it'll just be grind skills left, the only buyable left will be farming which I train using all the tree seeds from mtk. I might buy that too though after cons being I still have plenty of gold sitting in the bank.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I usually just keep to one skill till I get 99 or I get extremely bored and end up quitting runescape, trying to change that now though.
I like training one skill at a time. Maybe towards 99 or until I get bored of it. Right now I log in and automatically know that I'm going to do farm runs. I check all trees and allotments. If I still want to play after that I do some fletching or some other skill since I have to wait for my crops to grow.
Ever seen the show Phineus and Ferb?

That's me every day.

"I KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO TODAY, FERB!" Grin
I recently got 85 Slayer so I'm camping at Abyssal Demons currently to get some money for skills.

I usually do have a plan though.

My current plan is to get 99 Crafting from 91, but the Abyssals have to come first as Crafting is becoming such a money sink :[
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]