Hey, Charles here ;)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Jolly Sigil

Real-life name/nickname: Charles, Charlie, Chuck or your majesty King2; anything anyone wants to call me I guess smile

Describe yourself in one two words: Laid back smile

What made you start playing runescape: I'd have to say hearing about it at school.. Started back around 02-03 I think, played on-and-off for a long time and now I'm just getting back into it. I always played for the community aspect, and the simplicity of the game. I hate having to stay 100% focused all the time, and RS lets me stray on other things while playing. Something to note, I ran a succesful clan for a couple of years, best times of my RS career.

Favorite Movie: How bout a few?.. Gamer, Law Abiding Citizen, The Hangover Pt.1&2, all of the Fast & Furious movies and a bunch other. Comedy/Action/Drama/Thriller are the genres that I'd have to say I'm into!

Occupation: Tech manager at a local computer/tech repair shop. Taking classes for cooking & welding right now. Cooking classes are for myself, as cooking is something I love. Welding is for a future career path I plan to take in a few years when it's time.

Other language(s): None.. nothing at all Boredom

Hobbies/talents: Small amounts of coding experience, experience in building and repairing computers, as-well as overclocking and the such. As I stated above I'm a great cook and learning to weld. Oh, I play for our local mens Baseball team too! Me & Baseball = Wub

So guys and gals, that's me! Hope ya like and if not oh well! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome, Your Majesty.
Hello Chad (you missed that one! Tongue). May I call you "late for dinner"? Lol I crack myself up!

Welcome to clan surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I enjoyed reading your introduction too. You are a very interesting person: baseball playing, IT geek, chef! Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hey Charles smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Baseball and Fast & Furious..... I approve Grin Welcome to the forums
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Welcome to Surreal, Charles smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Hey Charlie, now what you should have said was *clears throat*
"... You can call me ..... *pulls out shades* anytime ......." yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Ignore Old Jon, and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to add and ask me anyquestions
Welcome aboard the S.S. Surreal. Hope you like the looks of our clan, join, and feel as welcome as the rest of us smile
I'm gonna call you C Note from now on.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Hey there Charles