Putting together a Vorago team for day of release
Thread Closed 

he becomes harder for each person thats in the fight. atleast thats what Chris L has said.
Recommended gear on a budget should be.
Amulet of zealot (works best when using curse spells like turmoil)
Skill cape or better. If melee lava or kiln. Or max /comp.
Dragon Ryder boots / gloves. These provide great prayer boost.
Veracs helm. Great def and nice prayer boost. Either melee or range.
Melee c maul / duel chaotics or better
Range chaotic xbow. Royal or better
Those are. From testing the basic for with melee or ranging.

Will edit more at home.
Mod Mark said:

His design, animations and the environment he lives in, are truly something amazing. He’s also supported by some cracking new audio, making the whole experience of fighting him something rather unique.

Each fight with Vorago takes place across several different stages, with new tactics to learn and attacks to master on each of those stages. His attacks are dynamic, which means they can change depending on the tactics, abilities and techniques you use against him. Plus he’s got plenty of special surprises up his rocky sleeves, as well as several attacks that can spell instant death for even the hardiest adventurer. You’ll need the very best gear and stats if you want to stand a chance against this ferocious foe, and you'll have think quickly, work as a team and use the environment to your advantage.

The rewards available are just as impressive as Vorago himself. We are introducing new level 90 magic weaponry - a wand and orb that'll be best-in-slot for kicking out magic damage. There'll also be the raw materials to make level 90 magic armour, which will require a high Runecrafting skill level to create. There’s also an ultra-rare new pet up for grabs!

[his attacks changes based on what everyone is using..] holy crap
The boss is probably designed to use whatever style of attack you're weakest to, that way it's more challenging.

We'll be looking at 5+ deaths a kill first try I'm guessing.
The boss also instakos. so we will have to figure out what attack of his instakos so we can barricade it.
I think I know the insta-ko move.

Let me bring your attention to the BTS video.

Go to about 2:00, and pay close attention.

Vorago starts spewing some red substance off his back and then explodes.
Every team member is behind what seems to be a waterfall (left corner), and the one that doesn't make it in time gets 1-hit.

Could that be it? ;o
makes total sense!!! probably is.

i also switched from drygores to pernix and zbow, and also will be bringing a scrimshaw of cruelty... this will maximize dps.

Hopefully this isnt that hard and we can earn much, much more.

My newest concern now is if it could be barricaded?
Just a couple more things I've found.

Vorago attacks the player with melee when in range, and magic when not. In the video you can observe meleers praying melee and magers/rangers praying mage.

I don't think the boss is generous enough to let the JMods fail that hard, unless that is truly the way to approach it. Good fight Soul Split?

Another thing, sometimes it looks like it'll spawn a minion that mimics a player, and that same player has to kill it (an arrow appears over the minion).

**SPECULATION** When the player climbs the boss, you can see the boss has low health at that point - could this be the killing blow?

Shadows will sometimes appear on the floor, that's debris dislodging from the ceiling, avoid those as much as possible (video shows someone takes 3K damage)

At one point the boss appears to be stunned, all players attack it and none take damage. Not sure what that could be.

In the end, Mod Chris L says you have to survive a 50000 hit to even start the fight.

I believe this will be the damage split across all the team members, and that mechanic was made to prevent soloing it. If they felt necessary to make it unsoloable, then that means it's possible? Just my way of looking at it. Maybe it's not THAT hard.

That's all I could break down from the video.
You guys :O

Lots of infos smile
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Note to self: hide behind waterfall.

Instakills sounds so much fun! Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dungeoneering team Linspire 0 2,014 2013-07-31 13:20:06
Last Post: Linspire
  BTS Special - RuneScape 3 Release Date Wader 9 6,900 2013-07-03 20:32:24
Last Post: Joseph
  BTS Special - RuneScape 3 Global Press Release Wader 2 2,764 2013-05-14 18:24:34
Last Post: Gold_Trustee
  Dungeoneering team. Steven 7 4,881 2011-09-04 03:26:27
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Answered Dungeoneering Team Mini Kniight 26 15,020 2011-07-18 09:41:54
Last Post: RBH_Justin