Money making.
Thread Closed 

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this but I am in the need of some gp.

I currently have 10m and I'm trying to get all my skills to 80, most of which are now buyable skills so I need some money to get them. I know I could earn money via pvm but I've never done it before, at all so I don't know who to kill, what to wear, what to take etc and I've watched guides but I just feel like I'm still going to die in seconds and need some dumbed down version to save me from that..

Suggestions?
[Image: rawries.png]
I suck at pvm big time so I neglect it as much as possible :p
My money making methods are farming herbs, kingdom, making & selling flasks and bying & selling battlestaffs
It ain't fast cash but it's a steady income
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Im sure salv wouldnt mind taking you to sara smile
@iWader on Twitter.

Best loot from here is Ahrims wand and book.
Highly recommend doing this method and working up too 85 herblore, then youll be able to do QBD effectively.

Ill help you train magic so we can start duoing bandos / saradomin bosses.
(2013-07-30 16:15:11)ChangingLane Wrote:  I suck at pvm big time so I neglect it as much as possible :p
My money making methods are farming herbs, kingdom, making & selling flasks and bying & selling battlestaffs
It ain't fast cash but it's a steady income

^ This has been my money method for near 2 years now aswell. Ever since I quit doing pvm to focus on skilling. Also just training skills can be good cash too, better than nothing anyways. None of these are fast cash but they are not "bad" either, I use them occasionally when I need an extra few mils.

Fishing, fish the most efficient ones you can, balance how quick the fish are to catch and how much you'll make off them. I don't do all the maths tbh I just take a guess usually :p If you can do rocktails that's what I do, if not rocktails try sharks or monkfish.

Woodcutting yews isn't too bad either, magics are too slow (and usually too crowded) so you actually make more off cutting and selling yew logs.

Mining gold deposits is slower cash but still not very bad, I easily made 3-4m when I lived down there for 99 mining (could have made much more but I started just dropping ores for speed after a little while).

Farming herbs as mentioned above is one of the best skilling ways to make some cash, only takes 10 minutes a run if that and can be very profitable for your time spent. (tbh I haven't done an herb run in ages so I should really start this again XD)

There's others but those were on my mind atm. Like I said above they aren't fast cash like pvming but they are better than making no cash.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
There is also the possibly if you need to train mage you can do a good method that will make you money plus get u steady magic + crafting xp a hour.

Super glass make, it can make up to 1m+ a hour if consistent.

There's always the option of buying Lottery tickets :] jackpot will only grow, go big or go home smile

best of luck <3
Farming Torstol, at least, isn't as good as it once was.

I have no idea which herb is good for money now. This was really my only income, as I never did any boss hunting or merching/flipping. I was able to afford to max and give away lots of money with just farming. ( Including Saradomin Godsword when it was over 40m, and a full Virtus set )

So long story, short, do some research on prices before you pick an herb to grow. ( I hear Lantadyme is good, though )
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
(2013-07-30 18:40:51)Dreggstar Wrote:  Farming Torstol, at least, isn't as good as it once was.

I have no idea which herb is good for money now. This was really my only income, as I never did any boss hunting or merching/flipping. I was able to afford to max and give away lots of money with just farming. ( Including Saradomin Godsword when it was over 40m, and a full Virtus set )

So long story, short, do some research on prices before you pick an herb to grow. ( I hear Lantadyme is good, though )

Dwarven Weed is good aswell. Atleast that's what I'm farming for money :p
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
I just don't know the numbers for farming any more. At times, Torstol could make me over 1m per farm run. Over the course of many, many years, it has been a pretty steady 500k+ per run. Not sure what happened.
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
(2013-07-30 19:18:20)Dreggstar Wrote:  I just don't know the numbers for farming any more. At times, Torstol could make me over 1m per farm run. Over the course of many, many years, it has been a pretty steady 500k+ per run. Not sure what happened.

More and more people keep moving in on the herb racket. It used to be like printing your own money, but now everyone's got a printing press of their own.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invention + money making Dave 8 8,458 2016-02-08 19:54:37
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Need help making money Dreggstar 3 3,726 2013-12-29 19:08:04
Last Post: Killians
  Bonds & Money making & Div Mini Kniight 2 3,092 2013-10-28 13:16:41
Last Post: Wader
  What to train combat on in F2P? And money? GiantSp00n 5 4,569 2013-03-28 19:58:00
Last Post: Gold_Trustee
  Bot-Nuking Day: Making RuneScape Fairer and More Fun! Shay 30 18,055 2011-10-27 23:57:32
Last Post: Larry