Bonds & Money making & Div
Thread Closed 

Hey guys I need a lot of help as you can see from the title.

- I'm almost at 90 div and that means desert area. Should I change there or should I keep at dragontooth?

- About bonds & money making. Since the release of bonds i've been thinking about using it instead of just wasting 6.5€/month of my hard earned cash that I could use on other stuff, so I'm trying to see if it is possible to make 15m/month without pvming (pvm noob here) and I need some help of money making methods.
Right now this is what I have:
- herb runs (i'm pro at this. bought everything I own with this method)
- zaff bstaffs (get then when collecting my xp from joat)
- flasks (they are not what they used to be but it helps)
- morchella mushroom (with elite diary)
- the odd armor that I can make from PoP
This is what I have which can get me reallly close to my goal. Anything I'm missing?
I don't know about xp rates, but I didn't like the desert and chose to stay at dragontooth, as do a lot of others. No harm in checking it out though.

You can make a solid profit buying broad arrow tips from a slayer master. That's the only daily moneymaker I'm doing that you didn't already mention.

Aside from that, this guide from RS Wiki might have some ideas for you, though most of the best ones are pvm. Some of the pvm ones are just regular monsters that you can slaughter by the thousands, so you don't have to boss hunt to make money that way.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
The desert spot was better xp than dragontooth even before they fixed it. If you have tome of frost (43k dg tokens) and desert robes, thats enough to regen the damage taken from the heat.
@iWader on Twitter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invention + money making Dave 8 8,458 2016-02-08 19:54:37
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Need help making money Dreggstar 3 3,726 2013-12-29 19:08:04
Last Post: Killians
  Money making. Rawries 15 9,995 2013-07-31 17:28:07
Last Post: Bug
  What to train combat on in F2P? And money? GiantSp00n 5 4,569 2013-03-28 19:58:00
Last Post: Gold_Trustee
  Bot-Nuking Day: Making RuneScape Fairer and More Fun! Shay 30 18,055 2011-10-27 23:57:32
Last Post: Larry