Errm...Hi? :)
Thread Closed 

(2010-11-23 10:33:32)Frosty Wrote:  Ello ello ello, welcome to Surreal buddy, nice to see you on the forums smile Hope to see you sticking around mate.

Thanks, I'll be around for as long as I'm welcome. smile

(2010-11-23 10:52:44)Downfall Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal smile Have a great stay make yourself right at home and be sure to let me know if I can be of any help to you. Biggrin

Thanks, I will I'm sure I'll annoy you lot with me asking too many questions. :')

(2010-11-23 10:56:59)Eissoj Wrote:  Welcome smile

Thanks. Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal, Bod. Your avatar made me giggle, haha.
If you intend on returning to RS membership sometime soon, I'd recommend you check out the Living Rock Caverns -- could be handy for your 99 Fishing goal. Wink
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2010-11-25 13:27:08)Tay Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Bod. Your avatar made me giggle, haha.
If you intend on returning to RS membership sometime soon, I'd recommend you check out the Living Rock Caverns -- could be handy for your 99 Fishing goal. Wink

Thanks, I know I used to fish there but now I'd rather do sharks I think. >.<
Thanks anyway. (: