Hello!
Thread Closed 

Excellent intro, Tom! We're glad to have you here at Surreal smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome to Surreal, your going to love it here.
(2013-08-15 07:54:22)Tayze Wrote:  Excellent introduction, Tom! Great to see you've decided to pick Surreal as your new home. Enjoy your time here! (y)

Thanks! I hope i Enjoy it was well.

(2013-08-15 12:25:53)Angus Wrote:  Hey Tom, welcome to Surreal smile

Thank you.

(2013-08-15 12:51:54)Wader Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Tom smile Nice intro!

Thanks! hope the applications are open relatively soon smile

(2013-08-15 14:53:59)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  Hey Tom, welcome to the forums. Hopefully soon when the application open up again (hopefully wont be too long), you'll be able to apply! Loved the intro.Grin

Thank you! I will wait my turn for them to open smile Its a good thing that there are too many applications, more people for me to beat when i can participate in skilling competitions.

(2013-08-15 15:01:29)Orcus Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal tom Biggrin

Thanks
(2013-08-15 15:32:12)Linspire Wrote:  Hello Tom Biggrin Welcome to Surreal

Thanks!

(2013-08-15 15:48:52)Jos Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal smile

Great hobbies! Python all the way@

Thanks! I like Python much better then Html, but still trying to decide if i like java or Python better.
Hello tom, glad to see you here and looking forward to seeing you fully apply
(2013-08-15 15:53:05)Evaluate Wrote:  Excellent intro, Tom! We're glad to have you here at Surreal smile

Thank you!

(2013-08-15 16:28:20)N U M A Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, your going to love it here.

Thanks. I hope i will!

(2013-08-15 23:20:44)Killians Red Wrote:  Hello tom, glad to see you here and looking forward to seeing you fully apply

Thanks! Thanks for help answering my question in game aswell.
Welcome Tom. smile

I feel I need to write an essay to give your introduction the justice it deserves! Grin

I'm glad our clan appeals to you and I hope you find what you're looking for and achieve all that you want to with us.
Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2013-08-16 00:16:02)old_jon Wrote:  Welcome Tom. smile

I feel I need to write an essay to give your introduction the justice it deserves! Grin

I'm glad our clan appeals to you and I hope you find what you're looking for and achieve all that you want to with us.
Good

Thanks! No need for an essay. I just wanted to get all the information out there. Grin
Hey everyone Its nP Predator aka Tom. I'm back here and playing Runescape again, you may have seen me in the clan chat in the past few weeks. i am back and ready to get back in to this game. There is one problem im not able to put in the time comment that i would have to have to maintain a member status of this clan. I plan on playing alot in the future but i am not sure if my increased activity in Runescape can continue in to the future. Because of the unsure future time commitment, at this moment in time i will not be able to join the clan officially, but really love to be part of the community.

That being said if you ever see me in game or in the clan chat say hello I'm always willing to have a chat.

-nP
I've seen you hanging around the clan chat Tongue That's fine! Glad to see you're back smile