Hello!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: nP Predator
Real-life name/nickname: Tom
Describe yourself in one word: Prepared

What made you start playing Runescape: My best friend recommend it to me because he needed help with the Shield of Arrav quest. Since then i have been hooked.
Favorite Movie: Sandlot (1993)
Other language(s): Taking Spanish in school, and becaue i read other posts Java, and mostly HTML.
Hobbies/talents: Playing Runescape, Minecraft, Call of Duty. I play Basketball for my school (position: 6th Man | Offence: Power Froward, Defense: Who ever their best player is). Coding in Java, Html and learning Python. Play the cello since i was 5 years old. Watching tons of YouTube videos.

Hello! My name is Tom and in every single game i play my name is nP Predator. It is an extremely long story of the nP part of my name but to sum it up, it basically means absolutely nothing. I have been playing Runescape since 2007 and have never quit the game. At this point in my Runescape career i am on about my 7th account, mainly because i have always wanted to be a two def pure and have accidentally have gotten two defense MANY times. When the EOC came out i stopped caring about that and stuck with an account. This is the fist ever game that i played that had online multiplayer. Since then there has been only one other computer game that i play and that is Minecraft, i have played Minecraft since beta 1.8.

In Runescape my main goal is to have fun and level up my stats. All of my skills are at lest level 63 being held back by Summoning. I have three skills that are level 99, Woodcutting, Cooking, and Firemaking.

Ok now to why i want to join this clan. In the Past i have been in 2 clans, Zamoraks Guild and Secure Haven. In the clan Zamoraks Guild i was the Owner, a difficult thing to manage. At our Highest point we had over 400 members with at least 30 people on at all times, but it crumbed due to corrupt staff. Soon the only people left were the inactive members(Which were never weeded out like you guys do). In the next clan Secure Haven (which i am currently at the time of posting this but will be leaving immediately after this post) this is a clan with a lot of active people but there is rarely any chat and never are clan events. And those two things where the biggest things that i was looking for in a clan, lots of events and a relatively active chat. This clan offers both of those! I know this because i hung out in your clan chat the entire day checking out whats going on and by reading about Activity Points.

Sorry about the long post, Just wanted to let people know a bit more about me. I know that a lot of this information is meant for other application but i felt compelled to tell you this now as well as then.

- nP
Hey Tom, welcome to Surreal! I can only imagine running a clan with 400 members would not be easy in the slightest. Good luck with your application anyway smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
(2013-08-15 06:28:40)Exbajalator Wrote:  Hey Tom, welcome to Surreal! I can only imagine running a clan with 400 members would not be easy in the slightest. Good luck with your application anyway smile

Thanks! it was not i had to trust people i barley knew which was not the best idea Sad
Excellent introduction, Tom! Great to see you've decided to pick Surreal as your new home. Enjoy your time here! (y)
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey Tom, welcome to Surreal smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Welcome to Surreal, Tom smile Nice intro!
@iWader on Twitter.
Hey Tom, welcome to the forums. Hopefully soon when the application open up again (hopefully wont be too long), you'll be able to apply! Loved the intro.Grin
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Welcome to Surreal tom Biggrin
Hello Tom Biggrin Welcome to Surreal
Welcome to Surreal smile

Great hobbies! Python all the way@