Players online?
Thread Closed 

So I've been playing Runescape little by little nothing to much.

I've noticed that the number of players online has dropped quite a bit since I was last playing and worlds are looking kind of empty.

Is Runescape nearing its end or is it just me?
NO BOTS! smile
Tons of bots got nuked, and alot of high lvl players where also banned, the numbers are always steady, go check out 07 scape, its dropped so down in players as of late.
Oh, I can't believe there were that many bots! Guess that also explains the jump in price on resources which I'm glad I can start making some money again!
07scape is 80% bots. Like its a legit thing that PKing clans encourage botting on 07scape.
@iWader on Twitter.
What is the point of even playing if your going to just bot?

I wouldn't bother with 07 scape. I played it back then and I don't feel like starting over plus I don't have membership for the time being

I just got worried with the numbers being on the lower side then I remember that was all.
(2013-08-26 00:18:43)Wader Wrote:  07scape is 80% bots. Like its a legit thing that PKing clans encourage botting on 07scape.

yep, most / all pking clans on 07 encourage botting. I'm still friends with people I was in The Titans with and they're often on about how they've botted their combat up to get as quick as possible back to 126 combat for fights etc.

I tried 07scape out for no more than 2 months and got bored with it, would never bot and so I just stayed clanless during the time I did play.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
(2013-08-26 20:44:12)Joeym4692 Wrote:  What is the point of even playing if your going to just bot?

I wouldn't bother with 07 scape. I played it back then and I don't feel like starting over plus I don't have membership for the time being

I just got worried with the numbers being on the lower side then I remember that was all.

They botting cause all they care about is PKing back where there was little skill needed to fight besides numbers and luck with hits. And that can't be fucked to get their levels and supplies themselves to PK so they bot.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Well a lot of people just like to pk, it's kinda like Jagex's own private server that you have to pay for to play. I play it, occasionally. I'm level 94 but I got tired of it and barely log on anymore. Started to play Rs3 and I enjoy it again smile

Glad they nuked a bunch of bots, though.
A lot less botters and real world traders. If it means the worlds look a little bare it's defiantly for the better. I'd love to see the game come more alive like when the wilderness came back. smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  interesting video about new RS players Exciled 4 3,571 2014-03-17 01:59:33
Last Post: Papa Malice
  Power to the Players Jack 13 7,974 2014-01-07 04:48:50
Last Post: Rufus010