birthright fight
Thread Closed 

good luck with it, died 13 times now and it's hard as heck. lol

if anyone finds a trick to beating it lemme know please!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
One thing is separate the 2 dwarves. Get one of them trapped outside so you can focus down the other. For Grim use the pillars to block his charging attack otherwise you get destroyed.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Looks like i'm not doing this quest anytime soon then.
Or i'll just wait for a guide smile
I did it using magic, but any other style should work just fine. It only took me two tries, so I didn't get much of a feel for it, but this is what I gathered:

Watch your chat box, and when it says whats-his-name is powering up the cannoners or about to heal his allies, start hitting him. I used asphyxiate each time and was getting a message saying I stopped him with a powerful attack, so you may need to stun or you may need to use a threshold ability, or you may just need to hit him a lot.

When it says the other guy is about to charge, run around the room until he stops chasing you. You might also be able to stun him, but I didn't find out.

Focus on one guy as much as you can until you kill him, then kill the other guy. Ignore the minions during the fight, and kill them after the two guys are both dead.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

I used this guide to kill the bosses. I only used 3 food maximum with using soul split and Anguish. smile Hope it works for all who attempt the fight smile
Finally beat it about 10-15 minutes ago. Used all but 1 of my rocktails and died 2 more times before getting it but DONE Biggrin
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I've hear a lot of talk about and it doesn't look like a lot of fun. :o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTS #71 - Birthright of the Dwarves Gohankuten 7 4,878 2013-09-27 16:03:21
Last Post: Smith
  Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! AlchemyHawk 825 352,439 2013-09-18 03:44:25
Last Post: Trey-